chapter two

Adare ‧₊˚.*

I wake up in the morning feeling like there's a weight on my chest.
Anxiety fucking sucks.

I hate how there's nothing I can even do about it, either.
It's like my mind never stops.

I can't breathe sometimes.
I really wish I could exist without having to remind myself to take deep breaths.

Walking to class I stop to get an oatmilk latte and sit down at a cafe to drink it.

I decide to call my dad for a while because sometimes I just need to step out of my own head.
Hearing his voice calms me a bit.

We talk about everything, and nothing all at once and when I finally hang up I feel better.

I look at my clock and I still have an hour and a half until I need to start walking to my class so I pull out a book and start reading.

As soon as I pull out the bookmark, I hear the ring of the bell on the cafe door.

Out of instinct I glance up slightly and see none the other than fucking Wes himself.

I quickly duck my head and bring the book up slightly, ignoring his presence.
I'm hoping he grabs his coffee and leaves.

My hope's soon crushed whenever I hear steps getting closer to my table.

"Well what do you know, Wellsy, infiltrating my favorite coffee shop?"
I roll my eyes as I look up, "It's been three days Wes, how it is already your favorite?" I snap back.

"Three days for you," he starts, "I've been here for almost two months."

I'm confused for a second, but once I catch his slightly damp hair from I'm hoping a shower and not sweat, and a shirt that says our university's hockey team sprawled across the front, I quickly realize that he's been here for months because of training, or whatever, I don't fucking know.

"You don't have to act all stalkerish and figure out where I spend my time, Wellsy, if you want me that bad then just.." He starts but I roll my eyes and tune him out, glancing back at my book.

He turns to walk over to order and I mumble under my breath in an exhale, "I'm gonna fucking strange him."

I'm glad to see his back turned to me, finally leaving me be.
"I'm into that so," he drifts off in his stupid cocky voice.

And I roll my eyes so hard I think they go to the back of my head.
Ew, what the fuck.

‧₊˚.*
thanks for reading! :0
sorry it's just a short filler chapter!