chapter fourty

Adare ‧₊˚.*

I saw a video about texting your boyfriend like, complex sports terms or something and now I really want to mess with Wes.

I read over what they said on the video to make sure I get everything right and then I hit send.

Me I'm taking the Chargers money line and the under at 54 points hbu?

I sit and giggle at my phone waiting for his response.

I pull out a book and start reading. Right now I'm readying Good Girl, Bad Blood and I love it. Mystery books are so good.

I read for just a second before I hear my phone go off.

Wes I'm taking my ass to jail after I assault whoever you've been talking to

I laugh at my screen when another text promptly shows up.

Wes Who the fuck have you been talking to???

I just laugh at my phone and I don't even get the chance to respond before I see Wes' name on my screen as a call.

I answer and somehow say hello in between my laughs.

"What the fuck Wellsy?"

I laugh again. "It was a joke," I drag out in between laughs.

"What?"

"I saw a video and wanted to send it," I say.

Wes is quiet for a split second. "Fuck you. My first thought was Jackson until Jackson was sitting beside me."

I laugh again.

"That's not funny," I hear a very 'stern' Wes say.
"Yeah yeah," I mumble.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" I ask.

"I'm mad at you," I hear through the phone and I roll my eyes.

"You wanna make out?"
I just feel Wes roll his eyes and mumble out an 'angry' "yes."

"I'll come get you," Wes says.

"No I'll go over there, I'm tired of being in my dorm."
"Yeah? What trying to hide your other boyfriend in there?" Wes say cockily.

"Mhm," I mumble while grabbing my tote bag and a cardigan.

Wes

Adare knocks at the door and Jackson turns his head from his desk doing homework.

He rolls his eyes and sighs a bit, "I'm not ready for a fucking lecture."

I open the door and Adare promptly scrunches her brows and looks over to Jackson.

"In the middle of the day? Really?"

Jackson sighs and puts his hands into his hair.
"I know," he drags out.

"Next time, like, put a fucking sock on the door, or like soundproof the walls?" She says with her brows still scrunched looking a little disgusted and I can't help but smile watching her.

"I know I know," he sighs.
I already bitched him out about it.

"She was a screamer," Jackson starts.

"Enough enough!" Adare quickly spits out before she turns to take off her shoes to sit on my bed.

"Will you grab me a water?" Adare quietly asks me and I walk over to the mini fridge.