- T h r e e -

August 18th.

Maddie's POV:

Billie and I spent the whole day together yesterday, I mean I live with her, so I don't miss her, but I can see where she's coming from. Both of our schedules are about to become hectic as hell so she just wants to spend as much time together as possible.

It's 8 in the morning right now and I just didn't feel like getting up right away, what Billie said about me trying to run from my feelings was spot on, so I need to figure out a way to deal with this that isn't running.

Billie is asleep with her arm wrapped around me so there was really no getting up anyways.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: itskenziebitch, photosbyholden, and 8,526,353 others

madisonvoyage: happy happy happy birthday to one of my closest friends in the whole wide world, my insta pictures would be ass without you, and idk where i would be if you weren't in my life, ur 21! @photosbyholden

photosbyholden: i moved to la for you, u got my heart forever!

itskenziebitch: my lil cutie pie.

Holden's career has really taken off since he moved to LA, and when I went on tour, he worked with some of the biggest celebrities in the world and I am nothing but proud of him.

Billie's phone started ringing and she moved around in the bed before she found it, I saw the name before she answered it and it was Finneas.

Finneas was up bright and early today.

The call was brief and short, and once Billie hung up the phone she looked at the time.

Billie: "I have to be at Finneas' by 10."

It's 8:09 right now.

Maddie: "When are you going to leave?"

Billie: "Like 8:45? What time is Holden's thing?"

Maddie: "8 but Kenzie and I are going at 6."

Billie: "You and Kenzie alone in a car together, I'm scared."

She rolled over so she doesn't have her arm wrapped around me anymore.

Maddie: "What happens if you can't make it to the party?"

Billie: "I got Holden a gift, I don't wanna tell you to bring it because I'm pretty sure that I'll be there, but there's also a chance that I won't be and I hate that. We haven't even started the album and this is taking up my time. Holden is one of my closest friends and I might not even be able to go to his birthday party."

Maddie: "It's okay, Holden knows that you're busy. Holden didn't even want a party but Kenzie insisted. Truly it's okay if you don't make it."

Billie: "Are you sure?" She rolled back over so she was facing me.