Vivid Dreams...

Jo's Point of View...

"Hero we can't do this here..."

But he doesn't stop...he ravishes my mouth like he hasn't kissed me in years.

"I am kissing my wife...no one can stop me from doing that.."

We continue to make out until my back hits the wall, letting me know that Hero has pressed my back against the wall, encasing me in between his long arms, he continues to kiss me.

He stops for a second, both of us out of breath, and then before I can say anything he smashes his lips against mine, this time he doesn't wait for me to respond and enters his tongue inside my mouth.

"This is your punishment for teasing me tonight.."

I giggle in between our kisses and take his lower lip in between my teeth, biting it, just the way he likes.

"Punishment..for what?"

Hero stops and turns me around like a pro, making my face pressed against the wall and his front pressed against my back. I can feel his manhood on my body, and without any shame, Hero presses his cock further behind my back.

"For being naughty. What you were doing wearing that red dress which I asked you to not wear anywhere? "

"I was celebrating. My husband was announced as MVP by NBA, I deserve to celebrate his victory."

Hero breathes across my ear as he pulls down the fabric of my dress across my shoulder. He begins to drop wet kisses along my neck which he trails down to my left shoulder and then quickly marches over to my right shoulder, paying equal attention to both.

"Oh..baby...we will celebrate. You thought I will not celebrate this special night with my girl? No chance in hell."

I hear the zipper of my dress being pulled down. The more he opens the zipper, the more I can feel his warm hands across my skin, inching it down to my ass.

"You..."

He kisses my neck.

"Are..."

He kisses my shoulder.

"Mine..."

He kisses my back.

And then he turns me, making us face each other. I can see love, I can see hunger, I can see lust, and most importantly I can see his desire to have me in his eyes. With a hungry look that marches his handsome face, like an expert he strips off the red dress from my body, making me stand in my black lacy underwear, his favorite. As the dress hits the floor, Hero checks me out. He smirks as he comes closer to me.

"Someone got ready tonight for me.."

I put my arms across his neck and pulls him towards me.

"I always take time to get ready for my man...just the way he likes."

"Careful what you say, Jo...you have no idea how much I want you tonight."

I smile and breathe across his lips.

"That was the ultimate goal..to make you want me.."

He laughs as he picks me up, making me wrap my legs across his waist.

"Bedroom or living room?"

"Bedroom.."

And like an obliging husband he carries me to our bedroom. The moment we enter our bedroom, he stops as he looks across the room. I knew how we would end up tonight and therefore I wanted tonight to be special for us. I decorated our bedroom with dim lighting and our bed with rose petals.