Seduction

Hero's point of view..

8 months into the future...

I sit alone in the men's locker room as most of my teammates have already left after taking their Showers and after several rounds of discussion about the team party for which everyone on the team will be going to the nearby club~~Brazen Night's~~they serve an amazing mix of mocktails along with all known alcoholic beverages to mankind.

I have Zero interest in going to the club, nor that I have never gone there but it's just something I don't want to do tonight. Today was our first practice for the upcoming season. Everyone on the team is excited about the upcoming season. Me too. I mean I can't wait to wear my Duke Blue Devils Jersey for the first time and enter the field to play college Basketball but every time I feel the rush about my impending future as a Basketball player, I realise she won't be there in the stands, cheering for me, the way she did when we won our Basketball Championship in high school.

Everything ended and I am to blame.
I get up from the bench, strip off my practice Jersey and enter the shower stall to get under the shower head. I have never shared showers with naked guys before. In our high school, each shower was separated by a wall so even if you were taking your shower with other guys in the room, no one gets to see you naked. But in college, it was completely different. Here guys strip in front of other guys and it's an open shower system which means while you shower, you are surrounded by naked guys taking Showers with you. Nor I am conscious of my physique, it's just that the last person who saw me naked was the girl I loved. And I still do. Always will.

That's another reason I am least interested in joining the guys tonight. Everyone knows the club will be full of women who would just want an easy fuck and it seems young college Basketball players than too Duke Blue Devils are always an easy catch.

I am fully aware of how these nights turn out. I used to be one of those guys who would go to clubs or parties and would wake up naked with random unnamed girls. Until she came into my life.

I started my year at Duke 2 months ago and it's been that long since I last saw her. I still remember how she looked. The last look of hers. Her eyes are all red and swollen as she mourns the death of our relationship. Her white skin was tainted by her black mascara that covered her cheeks in dry patches of tears. All because of me.

And it's been 2 months since I had sex. Ever since I started college, everyone on our team asked me if I had a girlfriend or not but I kept to myself, not sharing much. There is nothing much to share. I am still in love with Jo who I lost on my own doing.

Many girls including seniors wanted to sleep with the new edition to the Duke's college basketball team but I wasn't interested. I fear soon everyone will believe that I am gay. But I don't care, people can think whatever they want to. I cannot imagine another girl touching me or kissing me other than Jo. I was that deep with her. But she wasn't with me.

I complete my shower, wrap a dry towel across my waist and walk out into the empty locker room to change. I lose the towel and quickly change into a fresh pair of boxers, a white T-shirt and polo shorts. It's already late and the apartment I rented was about an hour of walking distance. I didn't have my car as it was in the service centre and I just forgot to pick it up.

That's another issue with me. Without Jo, I feel so lost. I think about her all the time. She is like an obsession that I can't let go of. She is everywhere. I see her when I go to bed at night...I see her first thing in the morning when I wake up...I shower and feel her presence around me...While I make my breakfast I can hear Jo's laugh. It's crazy how one person can dictate your life. It feels like I am going crazy every single day I spend without her.