Decisions that we make

Jo's Point of View..

I can still smell his perfume, his scent that radiates from his body but his side of the bed now feels cold. I wrap my arms around his pillow to take in as much of him as possible but I get a feeling he is not coming back to bed anytime soon and that only means it's about time, I should wake up.

I open my eyes and instantly shut them close. Mornings are usually my favourite part of the day but today I just want to wrap my mind and body to last night's memories. Last night was perfect. Hero and I made love for the first time and our actions led to several more rounds of mind-blowing sex afterwards. Hero's Cock was on auto-alert mode and so was my body. Every time his Cock touched my body, I was ready for the next round of sex.

"Good morning beautiful.."

His thick and sexy voice sounds like music to my ears. I feel his fingers dancing over my naked skin. He first traces my arms and then slowly trails his fingers over my back. And then I feel his hands moving south. Deceivly he stops his movements just above my ass and rests his hot palms on my back. I know he isn't moving anymore south and as much as I want him to trail his fingers over my ass, I am still a bit sore from last night.

Lazily I open my eyes and am welcomed by Hero's big emerald eyes looking at me. With love and lust. I know he wants me. His actions from seconds ago were proof of that. I smile as he smiles at me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him towards me to lock our lips. The kiss starts gently but quickly Hero deepens the kiss, having him on top of me. He has his boxers on but he is still Shirtless. As for me, I am fully naked. Our bodies are separated by the thick blanket that covers my naked body.

Hero moves his Kisses from my lips to my jaw and then to my throat and then he pulls the blanket off my body, giving him full access to my breasts. He takes each of my nipples into his mouth, biting them and Tugging them hard. He puts his hands on my mouth to silence my moans.

"Be quiet. Jo. I don't want my mother or my relatives to hear what I do to you."

I simply nod as Hero continues to kiss my naked body. He trails his Kisses from my nipples to my stomach and then reaches the most anticipated area. My pussy. He first drops a gentle kiss over my folds and then jabs his tongue on them, making them wet with his saliva. He still has one of his hands on my mouth to silence my moans but how am I supposed to shut them off when he is on my most sensitive part?

"Do you want my tongue or my fingers too?"

I want to say.."I want your Cock" but he has given me only two options. Tongue and Fingers. And I want both.

Hero removes his hands from my mouth so that I can speak. "Both" is what I manage to say. He still has his tongue doing rounds on my folds and I can't say much. I look at him and he looks at me. His usual smirk is plastered on his face. And within seconds he buries his face in between my parted legs.

As demanded, he uses his long fingers to enter my pussy. He first starts with one and slowly yet quickly enters three of his fingers inside me. He overlaps his fingers with his tongue, thereby creating a systematic pattern, that includes his fingers and his tongue. He no longer has his hands on my mouth, because I know him. He wants to hear me moaning his name as he helps me reach my orgasm. He has one of his hands resting on my stomach while the other holds my thighs, parting them for his access to my pussy. With his fingers and tongue stroking my pussy, I can feel my building orgasm and with one final push of his tongue, I come undone. Hot and heavy with Hero's face buried deep inside my legs.

I take my time to realize the intensity of our actions as Hero Suck and Lick my cum to have me dry. He strokes one of my breasts with his free hand, while his other hand cups my ass, squeezing it gently.