Confusions..

Hero's Point of View...

A slim ray of sunlight enters the room from the slight partitions of the curtains and falls on my face, forcing me to open my eyes and look at the beautiful blond girl who sleeps with me.

Last night was amazing but the truth is as much as I wanted it to happen, I am now scared of the aftermath.

If I knew Jo then I know what she would like to discuss today, "Us". And, that's something I am not ready to talk about. Yes, I like Jo but I am not ready to label our relationship, if it even exists. Last night was amazing but it's not like we had sex. We just showered together and let each other have our orgasms while we showered.  And then I slept peacefully with Jo in my arms.

Even if we had sex there is no need to label "Us", I had sex with many girls, and from the start always knew that it was just sex with them. But, then again, Jo is not some other girl. I don't want to make Jo feel like I took advantage of her. But, why will she feel that? She kissed me willingly and she was the one who initiated everything that happened between us last night. But, then again, what was the point of this road trip?? All of these thoughts and questions confuse me further and I don't even realize that Jo has woken up this entire time and has her beautiful blue-grey eyes fixated on me.

Her touch brings my complete attention to her beautiful face. She is breathtaking. She is not like other girls, who need makeup to look beautiful,  god, has been generous enough to give Jo a type of beauty that makes her unique from the rest of the women population. 

"Deep thoughts..is everything ok?"

I look at her, now she has a worried look masking her face, and her eyebrows are raised with concern. I do what I feel comes naturally to me, bring her face closer to mine, and crash my lips onto hers. Just the mere touch of her lips drifts away all the confusion and doubts I had this morning. We kiss for several minutes, and even her morning breath makes me feel dizzy, her whole existence is captivating and the truth is, I have woken up along with many naked girls in the past, but no one comes near to the experience of waking up next to Jo. She is not even naked yet she had me aroused with her touch.

My morning wood had me end our make-out session. As much as I want to remain in bed and keep kissing Jo, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with my urge to want her. Just her blowing me up last night, had me confused, god knows what will happen if I enter her and feel her warm pussy around my dick. She does notice my morning wood as I leave the bed for the bathroom. And then she turns away, to respect my privacy. It has to be my hands this time, I can't ask Jo when I am having second thoughts about the last night.

I undo myself in the bathroom, imagining Jo's lips around my dick, her soft hands massaging my balls as she licks my entire length. Just her thought makes me cum, hot and heavy. I take a quick hot water shower to wash my cum from my body and to somehow wash away the unholy thoughts about Jo that are consuming my mind. If she can read my mind then she would know that all I want to do is go out, pull her out of the comforter, rip her shirt and pajamas from her body, and make love to her all day, but I can't. As much as I want to feel Jo's pussy around my cock, I can not confuse her further with my actions. I am not looking for a relationship,  I already have one back home, named Amanda.  And, I am certain, Jo will never agree to Friends with the benefits tagline. The way I see it, I have to control myself around Jo. It's only one more night and then we will go back home, me in my world and Jo in her world.

I walk out of the shower, wrap a towel around my hips, and walk out of the bathroom. As I step out, I see Jo still in bed, she has her eyes on me the entire time. I shouldn't have kissed her this morning either. What's wrong with me? I open the wardrobe and pull out a fresh pair of boxers to change. I pull down the towel in front of Jo, it's not like she hasn't seen anything before, but her eyes become huge as she sees my dick in morning daylight. I smirk at her as I take my time to wear my boxers. I have had girls drooling on me, my entire life but the way Jo looks at me, has me weak on my knees. Without realizing the heaviness of my next move, I walk closer to Jo, in my boxers and pull her closer to me, making her upper body out of the comforter and again kiss her. She smiles and opens her mouth instantly, making me enter my tongue and feel her mouth again. We kiss for several minutes but as my thin elastic boxers get tight from the front, I get my queue to stop kissing Jo. At the rate by which I am going, I might end up having sex with her, and then my guilt might increase further, more than it already has. I have to stop kissing her and let this one day go away without any trouble.