Babysitting Crazy Child

Charles POV
"No Victoria," I shouted.

"Oh come on Charles I need your help," Victoria pleased.

Victoria and I was fighting about me taking care of her child, Chloe while her and her husband goes on a date. But I refused because I was too exhausted from work and I doubt Henry will land a hand in helping me.

"Charles you are my only hope."

"Can't you hires a babysitter or somebody to watch your child?"

"Last time I got a babysitter, she immediately quit due to Chloe being too energetic and she throws pranks on them."

"What about any relatives or somebody else who has the energy and not tired!?" I covered my mouth after saying that. "Sorry Captain I just can't do it."

"Sign. It's fine I get it after all you're the best pilot." Victoria took her hat off and wipe her face. "But my family members live far from me and I couldn't catch a break with Chloe neither my husband."

I felt guilty I knew how hyper Chloe can be and the other guys would probably refuse too especially how hard their jobs can be.

"You know what I think I have some energy left in my body, so why don't you drop off Chloe at my house at 6 p.m. and I take good care of her for three hours how that's sound good."

Victoria suddenly hug me and I jumped in shock. "Thank you so much and I tell Chloe to go easy on you."

"Thanks I'm going to need it." :(

Time Skip
I went through the attic, fishing out toys and kid movies I can find for Chloe where a hand grab my arm.

"Charles?"

"Oh hey Henry." He look over all the children supplies I was grabbing and I forgot to tell him that Chloe is coming over.

"Why are you getting these stuff," he said.

"Well I..."

The door ring and I rush to open it. Henry follow behind me not forgetting to snatches all the supplies.

"Hello Chloe it's nice to see you again," I said, brightly.

"Hi Mr.Charles can we dig a ditch?"

"I-i..."

"Oh no." When Henry saw Chloe his face turned white in shock and Chloe cuddled Henry's leg.

"Mr. Henry I'm glad to see you we have so much fun when we last meet."

"Yeah when you stole my lighter and burn the picnic table with all those presents." Henry stares at me for help and I pick up Chloe and place her on the couch.

"Why don't you watch some cartoons while me and Henry talk in the kitchen."

Chloe nodded her head and switch on the tv to Tom and Jerry. Henry instantly grabbed me and dragged me to the kitchen and lock the doors behind us.

"What the heck is Chloe doing here!? You know I'm scared of her especially when you burn all my gifts last year," he shouted in a whispered tone.

"I know but Victoria was too exhausted so I thought we could hang out with her and get to know better each other," I reassured.

"I hope you know what you are doing Charlie."

Henry leaned back on the chair and let out some air as I check back on Chloe. She was still distracted by the silly cartoons and I thought back what activity we can do until a bulb gone off.

"Hey Chloe why don't we play a little game."

"Does it involved actions." Chloe glow with excitement and she jump up.

"Yes and we get to use paint guns and Henry will be joining us but a few guests will be joining us."

"Who else?"

"Just wait." >:)

To be continued