Jewel Baron's Adventure Part 2

Henry Pov

It was already morning when I woke up. Sunlight beamed through my curtains and shine right in my face. I immediately turned away because I wanted to sleep more and because I'm lazy.

But suddenly, Charles bursted through my door and immediately shouted.

"Good fucking morning, Henry." He immediately opened my curtains widened open and my whole room got hit with sunlight. I groaned as I slowly sat up.

"Why."

"Oh, sorry dude. I just made breakfast, come downstairs."

Charles soon left my room which I was confused. When we were fighting just yesterday, and he's being nice to me. Something is off?

I still got up, change my clothes, and went downstairs. Charles was already eating his breakfast when I got downstairs. I sat down and checked for anything that was wrong with the pancakes, but nothing.

"You do realize I'm just a pilot in the military. I won't do anything drastic like poison you or something."

"Right."

I took a bite of the pancakes and it was really good. And there's was no poison.

"See."

"I still don't trust."

"Same here." Charles finished up his breakfast as he got up. "Anyways, I'm going to need those huge gems back."

"And what makes I'm going to hand them to you?"

We both glared at each other before Charles let out a deep sigh. "Fine, you'll settle this in a wrestling match. Winner gets to have the three large gems."

"Deal."

I shook his hand as I gave him a smirk. "You're going down."

"Oh, we'll see."

We had been wrestling for a few hours and neither one of us was backing down. Star looked confused but intrigued on who will win. Eventually, we both dropped to the ground out of exhaustion.

"Okay, time out. This is going no where," Charles said.

"Y-yeah, good idea." I checked my phone and my eyes widened. It was already 11:00 p.m.
"Great, it's almost lunchtime."

"Ugh, let's call it a tie and get some lunch."

"How many deals do I have to make with you."

"And how many deals do I have to offer for you to agree."

"Touché."

We shook hands as we both got up. I left Star at home, so she can rest. I honestly don't know how long do I have to be stuck with this pilot. Why can't something good happens in my entire life!?

Just then, a gas bomb roll in front of us and it went off causing me and Charles to faint. I can only make two shadow figures that we saw yesterday as I passed out.

"Henry? Henry. Henry!"

I instantly wake up after getting hit with something and turned to Charles, who was also tied up.

"How long was I out?," I said.

"I don't know. I just wake a few seconds ago before you," Charles said.

"Okay, but did you have to hit me with your head!?"

"Well, I have to do something to wake you up."