Camping Trip Gone Wrong Part 2

Henry Pov

W- where am I?

W- what's happening!?

I slowly woke up in a dark cave with my head pounding. The only objects I could see were small crystals on the cave. I didn't see anyone except for Charles. I quickly crawled over to him and tried waking him.

Charles slowly wakes up as he catch his head.

"Charles, are you okay!?"

"Yeah, other than this headache. I'm fine." He looked around as he got up. "Where're the others?"

"Not sure. I only saw you when I first woke up."

The faint glow came back but this time, it was very close. Charles help me up as we slowly walk to the another room and look inside. I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw two people trying to carry some treasures in their bag.

"Um, hello?," Charles said.

They immediately dropped the treasures as they look towards us. I realized them in an instant.

"Wait!? Sven, Burt!?" They looked shocked to see us as we stared awkwardly at each other. "What the heck are you guys doing here!?"

"Uh, the treasure. Duh," Sven said.

"Pretty sure, the treasure is fake," Charles said.

Sven looked confused until Burt squeezed one of the coins and it immediately break.

"Damn it."

Sven kicked the treasure as I got more confused.

"So? How did you two got here?"

"We found a treasure map few weeks ago and we really needed some money, so we took the opportunity to travel here and get the treasure," Burt said.

"But it was a completely a waste of time," Sven said.

"But, how did you two actually got here?," Charles said.

"We opened a portal to the cave since that was the map said. But, I guess you two stumble on the portal and got here," Burt said.

"Well, not just us. Our friends too."

"So, how do we get out?," I said.

"That's the thing," Sven said.

"We don't know," Burt said.

"What!?"

We were beyond shocked. Didn't they think a way out or were they too busy getting treasure WHICH IS FAKE!?!

"You know what let's just figure a way out of here."

"Yes, but first we need to find Ellie, Dave, Rupert, and Ben," Charles said.

"Who's Ben," Sven said.

"New friend, nice guy."

So, me, Charles, Sven, and Burt walk around trying to find an exit and maybe our friends too. But, nothing. And the worst part is we don't know how much time has passed, so we could be starving any moment.

"Hey, did you two recently got married?," Burt said.

"What makes you ask that?," Charles said.

"Well, you both wearing rings on your fingers. What else."

"Yeah, last week. And you two?," I said.

"Soon," Sven blushed.

Sven and Burt look awkwardly at each other as they were both blushing. Charles found a button and immediately run towards it.