Ambush (Part 2 of Crazy Child)

(Part Two of Babysitting Crazy Child)

Ellie POV

"Charles texted you to come over," I said, taking out my phone.

"Yeah something about having a surprise for us," Rupert groaned.

"Maybe a party?," Dave said.

"I don't think it's a party, Dave."

"Then knock on the door already idiot," Ellie said.

Charles called me out of the blue while I was relaxing at a spa and some reasons Rupert and Dave are here too. I obviously didn't know why but went anyway because he won't take no as an answer.

"Hey? The door is unlock?," Dave said.

Rupert pushed the door open and we all walked inside, seeing scatter toys everywhere.

Charles, you're here? Henry?," I shouted out.

Rupert hop on the couch while Dave looked around. "Guys the back door is open, maybe they're outside."

"But why would they leave the door open?," Rupert said.

"Maybe because I busted in unannounced and scary the living s*** out of them," I joked.

"Oh that's just great. What a good friend."

I rolled my eyes and I ran out to the backyard but they weren't no where to be found. I was about to calls the others but something hits me. I scanned for the bruise and saw splash of paint on my arm.

"What the..."

"Fired!?"

Charles, Henry, and a random child popped out of nowhere and kept shooting paintball at me and I was covered in paint.

"What the hell is taking you so long!?!" When Rupert saw me, he immediately laughing at me, and got on his knees. "Oh my god you look ridiculous."

"Shut up you stupid idiot!?," I yelled.

The kid ran passed me and kicked Rupert in the ankle and he fall back. Charles holds the child back and turned to me, apologized.

"Sorry Ellie I need some people to keep Chloe busy, so she won't drives me and Henry crazy all day," he said.

"More like victims for this battle," Henry laughed.

"Isn't she Victoria's kid?"

"Yes I'm taking care of her while Victoria and her husband is spending time together alone."

"And Henry helping?," Rupert said.

"I was to force but Chloe is alright to hang out when she's not surrounded with dangerous weapons."

"Just like you." Charles snickers before relieving a bonked on the head by Henry.

"Like the time when Chloe burned all your presents to your promotion."

"Honestly, that was my fault for leaving a lighter on the table, so I forgive her."

Henry shivers remember that day but I'm glad he got over that but still there was one problem they need to fix. THESE IDIOTS RUINED MY BRAND NEW DRESS THAT I BROUGHT FROM THE MALL!!?

"Charles, you own me a new dress," I said.

"Done. Expected it in few days."

"I will be waiting and you better not forget." I stormed in the house to go take a shower while Henry help out Rupert and Charles followed me with Chloe.

"Hey Miss Ellie how come you don't have a lover when you're so beautiful." Chloe made me distracted, with her adorable eyes at me before I can answer back.