Holiday Resort Part 2

Henry POV

"Ah the sun feels so nice," Charles said.

"Whatever you say love," I said.

Me and Charles were lounging by the pool since nobody was up or by the beach. I didn't know where is Ellie? Probably still sleeping in her room.

"CANNONBALL!!!"

Ellie jumped in the pool and a wave of water splashes all over Charles and I.

"Good morning Ellie," Charles said.

"Morning boys, let's head to the beach."

"I'm not sure. I like chilling by the pool," I said.

"Me too. I'm sorry Ellie but I want to spend my time with Henry."

"May I come with you ma'am?" We looked up to only see Ben waving at us and Ellie's face change. "So, Ellie would you mind if I hanging out with you? Just like old times."

"Sure Ben. Like old times."

"Actually you know what I'm ready for the beach," I said.

"I guess me too," Charles said.

We all moved down to the beach and I saw everyone enjoying themselves. Kids are building sand castles, people playing volleyball with their friends, some having a beach party, and people swimming in the water.

"So what should we do first?," Ben asked.

Ellie was about to answer but she was interrupted by the microphone.

"Attention beach goers. In a few minutes, we are holding a surfing contest and whoever wins get to a free diving activate with our amazing yacht."

The guy points toward the yacht and it had everything. Music, a cooler with nice beverages except alcohol, and best of all water skies.

"I'm definitely winning," Ellie said.

"No, I'm going to win," I said.

"Ha I bet you two never step foot on a real surfboard unlike me," Ben said.

"Hey! Instead of bragging how about we make a pact that whoever win will take us around the ocean," Charles said.

We agreed and shook hands with each other.

"Wait? We have one problem. Where are we going to get surfboards other than Henry's toy surfboard?," Ellie said.

"Well jokes on you. You rode on my board yesterday."

"Oh you guys got here yesterday?," Ben said.

"Yes but how did you afford this place because it's very expensive ?," Charles asked.

"Well, I won a ticket to here and I'm staying here until tomorrow."

"What a coincidence. We are leaving tomorrow too," Ellie said.

"But that's doesn't solved our problem?," I said.

"How about we used those boards on the racks," Ben said.

And low behold there were extra surfboards for free. Unless you are seen stealing them off the property. Ben, Charles, and Ellie stares daggers at me but I gave them an annoyed look.

I move passed my criminal ways. We all grab a board and joined the group for the contest. The announcer clears her throat before putting the microphone near her mouth.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to the surfing contest. Here's how we are going to do this. All the contestants must swims toward the big wave and show off their moves to the judges."