Snow Baby (Stickvin Royalty Au)

This Story happens in Henry Stickmin Royalty Au/ When Kingdoms Collided. A story idea from my other book, one of my favorite project, so check it out after reading this story.

Henry Pov

It was the early morning at night, when I was drinking some coffee in the throne room. I couldn't sleep because I was too excited to take Charles, my sweet husband on one of my adventures.

Ever since me and Charlie got married for three years, I got the same power as my dear husband to not only take care his huge kingdom but mines and the rest of the kingdoms in the world.

After all, Charles was the king of the Emerald Empire plus the Atlantic Kingdom, one of the biggest kingdoms along with mines, Treasure City.

I kept staring out of the window as I admired the bright stars until I felt someone hugging me from behind and I smiled softly.

"You look tired. Didn't get enough sleep, love?"

"What are you doing out of bed? I got worried when you weren't there," Charles said.

"Just looking at the stars, wanna join?"

That cute idiot smiled and we both sat down on the couch as we stared at the shining stars and slowly fall asleep.

The next day, I was preparing for me and Charles's little adventure since it's our day off. Galeforce agreed to take care of our kingdom while me and Charlie take a break.

"It's going to be cold in the mountain," Charles smirked.

"Is that why you putting on your expensive comfy trench coat," I said, grinning.

"Hey, I can't afford the cold and besides you're not innocent. You're wearing the exact as me."

We both laughed as I grab the picnic basket and we left. Once we got outside, I whistled for our ride.

"Destiny! Come on girl!"

Soon, our royal dragon came out of nowhere and landed right in front of us.

"Destiny, how are you, girl," Charles chimed.

Destiny seems happy to see us and I fed her some golden apples to give her, strength.

"I think we're ready to go," I said.

I hopped on as I helped Charles up. Destiny stood up, ready to fly as I grab a hold of the rope.

"Let's see what she made of."

I gently whipped the rope and Destiny took off in the sky. Charles was admiring the sunny sky while I flied us to the mountains. Most people probably won't choose the mountains as a vacation but it can be a fun place and I have the whole thing planned.

"Um, are you sured about this?," Charles said.

"Yes, now let's go," I said.

We sled down a hill as we fast we could as we started to have fun. Charles choose to do sightseeing and even go ice skating. Well, I failed but I laughed it off. Me and Charles were having loads of fun as it got late.

"It's not a good idea to have a picnic at this time," Charles laughed.

"I know but look at the sunset," I said.

We stared off at the beautiful view as we took out the food. Soon, it started to snow, lightly as we ate. Also, a mommy wolf with her pup shows up and hanged around us.

"Well, this is lovely surprise," he said.

"I guess this adventure went well," I said.

Hours went by and it got dark, we finished up our little feast until the mom wolf took the milk out of my hand and pup wolf barked at Charlie to catch his attention.

"I think they want us to follow them," he said.

"You're right, let's follow them," I said.

We followed the wolves as the snow got heavy. I heard a small noises and soon, crying. Charles looked shock as much as me. In the den, we saw a baby, all curved up in a blanket!?

"What's a baby doing here!? And where's the parents!?"

I sprung into action while Charles was too shocked. I fed the baby the milk as the small child calms down.

"We need to get this baby back to the palace right away!?, he said.

"No kidding, there's no telling how long this baby has been out the cold," I said.

We quickly agreed and Charles immediately called Destiny over and we flied back home with the baby. Charles was still scared that the baby might freeze, so he put the baby in his coat and made sured that the baby was warm.

Soon, we got back and I immediately called for a doctor. And luckily, the baby was fine and didn't have the flu. Also, we found out the baby is a boy but we couldn't find his parents since there was a chance that they died in the mountains.

"I guess we are adopting an another member," Charles laughed, holding the boy.

"Yeah, but what should we named him?"

We thought about for a moment and decided on Adrien. My husband chuckled as he sat on my lap as I laid back on my chair as I touched our new baby.

"Welcome to the world, Adrien."

Suddenly, the moonlight came through the window and white, blue, and purple sparkles rained on us and Charles giggled.

"Looks like the baby is lucky."

"Yeah, but I will love him no matter what."