Invading the Station(Toppat Henry x Charles) Part One

Re-edited Note: I made a better story that's has all the parts together and makes sense called Tricky Situation, so go read that story, instead. Of course, the current story is good but I wanted to make a few changes and make it interesting.

But you guys still read this story and the other parts or read Tricky Situation (Toppat Henry x Charles), better version. Honestly, that's all I want to say.

This was two years after Toppat King.

Charles POV

There were already tension between the government and the toppats, so when Henry help the toppats to get the orbital station, making impossible to stop them.

Things. Got. Hectic.

With the military coming with any plans or ambush's to failure, then laughter from the Toppat Clan especially Henry, the new leader of the toppats. General Galeforce is having serious regrets and so do I.

And to think I thought we could be the best of partners.

I wasn't the only one but despises Henry. Rupert knew this was a bad idea and always try to tell us but we wouldn't listen until the Airship betrayal.

"Ugh I can't believe my plan didn't work again for the fourth time," Rupert yelled.

"It's could have work if you won't be so distracted catching Henry," I said, coldly.

"Charles, we had to arrest Henry if we are going to shut down then clan!"

"I don't think that will work plus they could just simply break him out."

Rupert have a point but we try everything and nothing is working for the moment. He gave me a strange look for a moment but quickly changed his face.

"What's that look on your face?"

"Nothing much but I found it unfair since you're the one that Henry usually fight."

"You too." I went to go to grab my bag as I continued. "You have your shares of fights."

"Not the way that you two do them."

I will admit my fights with that toppat leader is different but I also determined to take down Henry but it's always ends the same. Henry manipulate the situation and ending up fleeing.

Soon the general walk in as I finished getting ready to leave with a smile on his face.

"Good news soldiers, I have a brilliant plan."

"Please tell me it's has something to do taking out, Stickmin," Rupert said, dropping his stuff.

"Patience soldier, we will stop them." Galeforce put a hand on Rupert's shoulder and he calmed down.

"Can it wait until morning," I said. "It's been a rough day."

"No, unless you want to be stuck in bathroom duties for a week."

"No sir."

"Good, now follow me." I wasn't too sured about this but Rupert went along with the general and I followed them from behind.

We went down the narrow hallway where dangerous weapons were locked away from destruction. The general stopped at the top secured door and took out a keycard.

"Um? General, what's in there?"

"The answer to our problem." He unlock the door and reveal a government spaceship, with highly experiment weapons and defense. "This will solve our problems."

"Wow this looks so cool." I admired this amazing machine and touch the metal force as I scanned the features on the new weapon.

"This is the perfect attack on those filthy Toppats," Rupert said.

"We are not going after them yet," Galeforce said, firmly.

"What!?"

"I need a person to drive this vehicle toward the orbital station and get the upcoming heists, so we can easily ambushed them."

"And I can't trust you with this task since you're not exactly the sneaky type."

"Ugh! Fine but who's doing this task then!?" He stares straight at me and Rupert was puffed out of angry. "Are you serious!? You do realized your son thinks that's his greatest plans actually works."

"Hey! It's works... sometimes."

"You mean never it cause us nothing but trouble!"

"Rupert Price, I sured Charlie will treat this as a very important mission to the government, right?," Galeforce assured.

"Yes I will and I'll not let you down, sir." I saluted but Rupert doesn't look convinced but went along to not disappointed the general.

"Be ready soldiers, we need to do this as soon as possible, tonight."

"Wait!? What's my job!?," Rupert shouted.

"Rupert, you will give instructions to Charlie and warned me if something goes wrong, is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

He stepped out of the room to make call as I got in the ship and slammed the door shut. The spaceship has so many gadgets and devices  that I couldn't have imagined and buttons on the pad.

Wow I can't wait using these. Maybe on that thief but I had to admit he is very clever than he seemed.

Wait!?! Why am I either complementing Henry begin with!?!

"Hey idiot starts the motor and take off." Rupert yelled through my headphone on his walkie-talkie.

"Okay,  jeez dude."

I sat on the seat and turned on the vehicle while Rupert pressed the button opened the ceiling. I took off and soared away to outer space.

Here I come, Stickmin.