Working Out Training(SBO Henry x Charles)

This is on Special Brovert Ops on Henry x Charles which means no Ellie.

Henry POV

Things has been really tough on me ever since working for the military but thankfully, everything is under control. For now but it's better than nothing. Especially with Charles's help, my lovely boyfriend. I couldn't do it without him.

And now we can finally relaxed, happily. But I have been living with him for two years. And despite, Charles being my sweet angel of boyfriend, sometimes it can be difficult living with him.

One time, I wake up to a loud noise and I rushed out, only to see Charles covered in black dust and busted toaster.

"Sorry Henry. I was trying to fix this."

"Charles just throw the toaster away. I'll buy an another one."

The second time, I found his clothes all over the bedroom floor, and I have to picked them up because Charles claimed since he do the laundry, I have to pick up after him. And the third time, when he threw small pranks at me.

And somehow? I tolerated him since he's not bad and he's mean well. We are supposed go on vacation but Charles strongly prefers staying home since it's only for a week.

But that's wasn't even the end of it. This man does push-ups in the morning and doesn't eat his breakfast.

That was the last straw and I have enough.

"Charles ?" He ignored me at first until I got up, walked over to him, and put my foot on his back catching his attention.

"Oh morning, Henry."

"Please explained to me why you are doing push-ups when this is supposed to be our break from everything."

Charles avoided my eyes and mumbled out he can do whatever he want and I can't stop him. I was already frustrated enough but now, he's pushing it.

So, out of salt, I sat down on his back since he can't push me off since he's stuck doing his workout.

"Henry what are you doing?"

"You rather do push-ups than relaxing with your lover, so I might as well help you with your morning exercise."

I was aware that I'm acting salty but he has some nerves to always do work than relaxing for only a day. Charles wasn't affected by me being on his back, so I decided to switch positions and laid on his back but he started to struggle.

"Henry, this is ridiculous, stop this nonsense."

"And if I don't." Charles got pissed at me and I tried eased the tension between us. "You know Charlie you're pretty strong. Maybe better than me."

"Are you really trying to make sure that I don't kill you?," he said.

"I have nothing to worry about because after all you are the most kindness, caring soldier I ever know." Charles blushed after I said that and I continued. "You are the best thing that happened in my life but you really need to take a break."

"I guess you got a point." Charles sighed in defeat as I climbed off as he stood up and he slapped me. "Do that again and I will make you go through the most brutally military training."

"Charles, I find that highly impossible since you're the most cheerful pilot and always show your nice side."

He giggled at my complement but soon his laugher turned into an evil chuckled as he snatched my shirt.

"Remember who's been in the military longer than you. I can immediately do a one eighty and switch my personality if necessarily."

"I- i no, that's not necessarily!?" He let go of me and walked in the backyard as I chased after him. When I got outside, he was chilling on our sun chair by the pool.

"Henry, do you mind getting lemonade. It's a nice beautiful day."

"As long I can make some of my signature brownies." I saw twinkle in Charles' eyes and I quickly whipped up a batch of my brownies and got some lemonade for us.

"These are delicious Henry." He was eating all of them as I sip on my lemonade. "I should have taken a break earlier."

"I'm glad Charles but leave me some. You are getting crumbs over yourself." I brushed the mess off his face and he gave me his innocent smile that brightens my world.

"Hey Henry, do you ever feel like you need more excitement in your life."

"Sometimes but I'm glad to share it with you."

(By the way I have exams next week soon I will be busy for a couple days with studying and getting some work done but have a good day.)👍