Frozen Yogurt (Panprice)

Dave Pov

"Well, that took longer than I thought," I said.

"That's because you insist that we stayed after to get back on Johnny for stealing your food," Rupert said.

"Yeah, true."

Me and Rupert was just walking around after a long talk with an old friend of ours. Johnny was kinda surprised to see me especially since he thought I was still missing. But I'm back~!

Anyways, me and Rupert kept walking until we spotted a Yogurt shop on the street.

"Hey, why don't we get some yogurt. It's a hot day, today."

"Sure, I don't mind," he said.

We went in and the place look very lovely with the light blue tiles, different colorful chairs and tables, and white walls. There was one employee, a young lady who looks cheerful.

"Welcome, my name is Sophia. Ask me if you two have any questions."

"Alright, where do you get the yogurt?," Rupert said.

"It's over there by the cups. There are even toppings, hot fudge, caramel, and many more."

"Alright, thank you," I said.

I grabbed a small cup and got some strawberry yogurt. Rupert also got chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I moved over to the toppings and poured m&m and sprinkles on my ice cream.

When I looked around, I was surprised to see Rupert getting a lot of m&m in his ice cream. He was even staring at me because I gave him that face.

"What?"

"You..... got a lot there."

"And?"

"Okay, Price. I won't judge you."

We pay for our yogurts and sat by the window. Rupert already started to eat his yogurt before me as some sunlight beams through the window, lighting the place up. Then, I couldn't help but stared at Rupert's glowing face.

He seems happy since we went here unlike on base. I'm still surprised he can happy one minute, then angry the next. But he's changing plus getting along with Henry. I didn't notice I was staring at my boyfriend until he tapped me on my shoulder.

"Um... Dave, are you alright?"

I was immediately cut out of my daydream as I turned red.

"Uh.... Yeah, d-don't worry. Hey! Let's eat our ice cream!"

Rupert just laughed as I blushed in embarrassment, but he didn't mind it as he ate his yogurt. I sheepishly smile as I took a bite out of my yogurt, and it was pretty good. We continue enjoying our yogurt as Rupert talk about all his accomplishments.

I listened closely as I smile gently. We already finished our frozen yogurt as I talked about my day as he listened. I felt the lady staring at us and giggles.

"Wow, you two make a cute couple."

"Um, thank you," I said.

"Yeah, thanks," Rupert said.

"Don't mentioned it," she said. "Bring your friends next time if you guys come back."

"Will do."