Tricky Situation

This story is a remake of the Toppat Henry x Charles since I got better with my writing and I feel like can do better.

Charles POV

Okay Charles don't f*** up this mission.

If you do then Rupert might have your head.

I currently in the government space pod soaring in outer space, tracking the orbital station. My task is short but simple. Collected the next heist plans and report back on Earth.

Seems simple enough but I have some doubts. After all, Henry is the leader of the toppats and has been doing a great job than the previous leader.

But that's why we need to stop them.

With Henry on their team, they stealing a lot of gems and money. I mean I'll admit he is a pretty good leader, not to mention clever, strong, and hand....

. . .

I'm not finishing that sentence.

"Charles, order. Are you near to the orbital station."

"Yes, almost but I planning to park this pod away from the station and teleport inside."

"Alright, just don't mess this mission up."

"I won't Rupert."

I soon saw the orbital station and stop the aircraft. I took out a device similar to the teleporter but better.

Or at least I hope.

I pressed the button and teleport in an another room but immediately crashed on the floor. I quickly got up and realized I was in the cafeteria and out of there before anyone can notice.

I looked around while trying to avoid any cameras, I already knew the blue print of the station and quickly found the room that stored all the files. I tried the door and of course it was locked but not to worries, I came prepared.

I fished out a lock pin and mess with the lock for a few seconds until it finally opened. I step inside before shutting the door and look around along with the files of past history of the toppats.

I scans through all the files, trying to find the future heists until I heard footsteps near this room.

S***, what do I do!?

I somehow manages to squeeze under the shelf when the door open.

Someone walked in as I kept silent and didn't move. I only saw a cape and boots before he left, closing the door behind him. I quickly got out with my heart racing.

But when I turned around, I saw the a file widen open on the table.

I felt suspicious and scanned for any traps before grabbing the files. It shows all the plans that the toppats has stored for us. I checked the hallway any people and left the room. I got out the device and about to click it when...

A KNIFE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND PIERCED THROUGH THE DEVICE AND BUSTED ON THE WALL!?!

"Well, I never expected to see you, Charlie."

I turned around and saw that chief aims his gun right at me. I should've saw this coming.

"You knew I was here, didn't you."

"Ever since the cafeteria." I drop the files as I put my hands up. "But you know I was going to kidnapped you but you made it too easy for me."

I felt a dart in my neck as I stumbled down until Henry grab my waist.

"Don't worry, you just need some rest~"

I slowly passed out as it got dark. Next thing, I woke up in chains of green electricity lights connect to the ceiling. I tried breaking out but to no avail.