Toppat's Stories(Toppat King)

Re-edited, so I know in this story, I made Hat Girl a teenager but I decides to make her a kid again like she supposed too. But I don't mind other people making into a young adult if they want.

Henry POV

"C'mon, when Charles is gonna texts back. One moment he agreed to date you, the next moment he ignored you."

A knock on the door but I brushed push it, trying to call a little someone but Ellie kicked down my door in few minutes. I flinched for a bit and shock how she bursts through a metal door without any injuries.

"Ellie what the f*** is wrong with you!?"

"Sorry Henry, you were trapped in this room for three hours doing whatever."

"You're replacing my door with your pay check."

"Fine with me, I have loads of money. Also dinner is ready."

"You kicked down my door all over some FOOD."

"Sorry, I cared about your well-being."

"Ugh... whatever just bring my food in my room."

To my surprise, Ellie snatched my wrist, dragging me outside my office, then pull me to the cafeteria. I tried to protected but she's my right hand woman for a reason and wasn't the one to give up.

"Listen Henry you had to eat with us, the elites for once."

"You're lucky we are such good friends so I can't fired you."

"Correction I'm your best friend."

"Whatever Rose."

We finally arrived in the cafeteria and I immediately walked over to the vip table with Ellie following behind me. Reginald and Right Hand Man was setting up the table, Sven and Burt was talking about the new heists, Carol and Earrings were making future plans, and Leprechaun brought over the stacks of food with Hat girl's help.

"Hey boss glad to join us," Carol said.

"Well it's not like I have a choice," I said.

"The food is hot and ready, let's eat," Reginald said.

We all sat down and ate the delicious food. Ellie made some small talk with Earrings and Carol while the others talked with their original group. I wasn't even bothered but somebody tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me boss?," Hat girl said.

"What Hatty."

"Um... I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but what's your story."

"What story?"

"Your backstory, childhood, or how you become a criminal."

I wasn't surprised someone asked me that, Ellie asked the same thing but I kept a secret since it's my business not theirs. But I didn't want to be rude since she's only a kid and one of my favorite people.

"Not any of your business Hat girl. I prefer keeping it to myself."

"Oh I understand."

"Um boss... I don't mean to intervene but will it make you comfortable if we all talk about our pasts?," Burt said.

The table went silent after that. There were whispered and snickers around the room. I didn't know why some people want to learn about my past so badly.

"Now hang on, I'm not too comfortable to have conversation about my childhood especially with all of you in this room maybe Burt but that's it," Sven said.

"So, you're a pussy," Carol said.

"Oh give him a break," Leprechaun said.

"Nobody have to talk about it if they don't feel like it," Reginald said.