Christmas Day

Henry Pov

It was snowing day on the military base where some people were either warming up inside their tents or the others are messing around in the snow. For example Calvin and Konrad who are having a snowball fight and Calvin just received a snowball in his face and fall to the ground.

"Ha, now that's funny," Ellie said.

"Oh, don't be mean, Ellie," Charles said, drinking his hot chocolate. "Even if it's true."

"Well, they're being idiots if I can tell that much," I said.

We were enjoying the show being played until someone throw a snowball at my head. I turned around to Charles grinning at me as he threw another at me.

"C'mon, give me your best shot."

I smirked as I quickly made a snowballs and throw of all them at Charles but he quickly dodged all of them and ran off as I chased off him. Ellie wasn't bothered and just watched the show.

"Charlie~ Come out. I promise I won't throw a snowball in your face."

Dead silent fill my surroundings. I got another snowball ready just as I heard noises in the bushes. I quietly snuck up to the bushes, ready for Charles to meet his maker. But when I checked the bushes, all I saw was a fox trying to hibernate but they ran off.

Just then, I heard somebody running and felt someone tackling me in the snow, hard. Charles was laughing as he throw another snowball at me.

"Ah, greatest snow plan," he said.

"Whatever, good job," I said.

Charles got off of me and pull me up. I brushed off of the snow when Ellie came out clapping her hands.

"Well, what a match," Ellie said. "We should have more snow fights in the future."

"You can count on that but we should get back to the base. We gotta help out the others to put up the Christmas tree," Charles said.

"Okay, let's head back. But first," I said.

Before Ellie can questions, I throw a snowball at Charles before running off with Charles chasing me, followed by a laughing Ellie. Soon, I made it back just to see Rupert, Dave, and other soldiers taking the Christmas tree out.

Just as I thought I was safe, I felt an angry presence from the cheerful pilot.

"Henry, don't think I let you get away with this," Charles said, calm but coldly.

"Charles, sweetheart. We can talk about this."

And like that I sprinted for my life as I ran away from Charles.

"Come here you mother****** so I can show you the REAL GREATEST PLAN!?!"

I ran faster as I can before receiving a snowball to my face and so did Charles.

"Chill guys, it's Christmas Eve. Be calm," Konrad said, holding an another snowball.

"Especially that feisty pilot over there," Calvin said.

Charles was still streaming mad but calm down since it's the holiday. For now.

"Hey guys, can one of you guys can get a ladder?," Rupert said.

"I got it," Ellie said.

"Somebody also go get the box of ornaments and lights," Dave said.

"I got this," Me and Charles said together.

"I guess the lovely couple is going together again," Calvin teased.

"Calvin! Get over here!," Charles said, cracking his knuckles.