New Kid: Triple Threat Version

Henry Pov

"Wow, you guys are getting married," Charles said.

"Yup, I just proposed to this lovely lady last week," Ben said, hugging Ellie.

"Well, congratulation, you two."

A lot of things changed over the years. Me and Charles got married in the earth spring, then became amazing agents for the military. And now we were promoted as captains and our friends are getting married.

Dave and Rupert already got married last year, so Ben and Ellie are the last ones to get married.

"You guys better come to our wedding," Ellie said.

"Wait, wait, you mean our wedding!?," Ben said.

"It's my beautiful wedding you son of a bitch."

Those two love birds started arguing while me and Charles watched. I chuckled while Charles stood there, awkwardly.

"Don't worry, love birds. We'll come," I said.

"Thanks dude. We'll see you later," Ellie said.

"Alright, see you tomorrow," Charles said.

We waved goodbye to Ellie and Ben as we went to a milkshake shop. I picked a table near to the window while Charles got the milkshake. I check through my phone just as Charles placed the milkshake on the table.

"Things have really change, haven't it?"

"Not as much as you, Charlie~"

Charles turned red as he covered his face. No matter how serious he's gotten, he's still the same person. Charles got a huge makeover ever since a year after our marriage.

With his new look, new hat, and new sunglasses, he kinda became the favorite captain on base.

"Hey, I haven't change that much," Charles said.

"Oh, really. Then, how could the newbies loved you so much."

"They love you too. You once brought some dynamites to the base and lit them on fire!?"

"Well, what can I say. I'm the most coolest captain for my team."

"We both share a team."

"But, was I lying?"

Charles rolled his eyes as he drank some of his milkshake. I smirked as I took a sip out of his.

"Hey! Get your own."

"Aw~But yours looks so delicious~"

Charles blushed bright red as he gives in. "Why did I marry an idiot."

"And why did I marry such a cute pilot~"

"Henry!?"

I chuckled as my husband turns more red. The staffs were having a laugh as I pulled Charles in a hug. We finished up the milkshake and soon left.

It was already late when we decided to walk through the park because it's a short cut to our home. We were chatting about the new missions when we heard a commotion.

"What was that?," Charles said.

"I don't know but let's hope its not a monster."

Just then, a random kid ran behind me as an angry man walked towards us.

"Hey! Is this brat your kid!?"

"No, but don't you think you're being too harsh?," Charles said.

The man looked like he was about to punch Charles, so I moved in front of him with this kid still hiding behind me.

"What do you want."

"I want my wallet back. This brat stole it from me."

I looked down and saw the wallet in the kid's hands. I tried taking it but this kid wouldn't budge. I sighed as I looked at the man.

"If I give you some money, will you leave this kid alone."

The man nodded his head as Charles grabbed my wallet and I gave the man 300 dollars and he quickly left. The kid still hold on my leg just as Charles rubbed his head.

"That guy is rude as all hell."

"Tell me about it."

Charles kneels down and messed with the kid's head. "You know you're not supposed to steal, right?"

"B-but, I was hungry."

The kid's stomach rumbled just to confirm his story.

"What about your parents?" The kid looked like he didn't want to talk about, so we dropped it.

"Do you at least have somewhere you live?," I asked.

The kid shook his head no as I slapped my head and grabbed my nose. "Alright, what's your name?"

"C-Caden."

"Well, Caden. Since you have no where to live. I guess me and my husband can adopt you."

Charles looked surprised while Caden beamed.

"Really!"

"Yes, you can live us."

Caden hugged me as Charles slowly hug Caden.

"I guess we have a child, now," Charles said.

"Yeah."

We soon got home as Star immediately ran to the front and licked Caden's face. Caden didn't mind it and hugs Star.

"Your dog is pretty cute."

"Um, thanks. Her name is Stella, but I mostly call her, Star."

Caden hugs Star tight as Star moves Caden on her back causing Caden to laugh. Just then, Caden's stomach rumbling again as he rubs his stomach.

"Oh, I almost forgot about that," Charles said.

"Let's just ordered pizza," I said.

"Good idea."

Charles ordered pizza as Caden ate every slice. We had to tell him to slow down since he was eating too fast. I gave some food to Star as she barks. Caden got pizza sauce on his face and Charles had to clean that up.

"Please eat more carefully."

Caden nodded his head just as he stuffed a slice in his mouth. Charles slapped his face while I laughed.

"Wow, you're so good acting like mom, Charles~"

Charles turned red as he yelled at me while Caden and Star was confused. Just then, we wrapped up the pizza party and it was time to go asleep.

"Alright, time for bed. We have a nice comfy bed waiting for you."

Caden immediately hug me as Charles blink his  eyes.

"I think he wants to sleep with us."

"I don't see a problem with it."

We led Caden to our bedroom while Caden jumps in our bed. Me and Charles let out a deep sigh as we got in our bed.

"Good night, Henry."

"Night Charles. Night Caden."

We all closed our eyes as Charles turns off the light. But suddenly, Star bursts through and started whimpering.

"Ugh, fine. Jump on the bed, Star."

Star barked happily as she hoped on the bed and slept on the edge as everybody falls asleep.
What a happy family.

The New Henry Stickmin Book is out. It's Called Flee the Facility. I'm going to try to make this book as best I can, so check it out.