Sunset Flight

Charles Pov

"Ready! Shot. And fire!"

I was teaching Hazel how to shoot the right target while Henry was too busy bullying a newbie while that soldier was doing push-ups.

"What? Is that all you got?," Henry said.

"N-no, sir. I can do better."

"Yeah, whatever," Henry said.

Henry put his boot on the newbie's back and told him to keep going.

"No need to be hard, Hen."

"I'm just teaching him how to be stronger. Plus I'm not putting any weight on his back. Just my foot," Henry said.

I rolled my eyes as I turned back to Hazel.

"Great job, you're getting better. Just practice on being focused."

Hazel nodded her head and grabbed her friend from Henry.

"C'mon, Liam. Let's go," Hazel said.

"Do I have to?," Liam said.

"Yes."

The two of them went off while Henry was drinking some water and throw me one.

"So, what's next?," Henry said.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, we're both done for the day. What's should we do next?," he asked.

I thought about for a minute until I heard my kid from a mile away.

"Dad!"

Caden jumped on me as I hugged him back. Henry just smile and mess with his hair.

"Hey buddy, how was school?," Henry said.

"Good. It was really fun," Caden said.

"That's good to hear." I looked around for the Creator, but I couldn't find her. "Hey, where's your sister? Or really your babysitter."

"Right here."

The Creator popped out behind me and waved as I waved back. I quickly pulled her into a hug as she awkwardly hugged me back.

"Wow, you really grow into a young adult."

"Yeah, one moment you were a teenager. The next you're a young adult," Henry said.

"I was already growing into a adult," Creator said.

"Not when we first met."

The Creator rolled her eyes and looked towards me. (I didn't used my name because it's privacy.)

"So, are we doing something or what?"

"I mean me and Henry are off. So, we can take a go on my helicopter," I said.

"The military still let you keep your helicopter."

I knew the Creator said it in a sarcastic way, but I didn't mind it and grabbed Caden.

"C'mon, the flight waits for no one."

I lead the way where my helicopter was parked and they all got on. Creator was the last one to get on and shut the door behind her.

"Everyone fasten your seatbelts."

"But, there's no belts," Creator said.

"Then, sit tight. It will be a nice ride."

I gave her an evil grin as I sat down in my seat while Henry sat right next to me.

"Trying to act like a villain~"

"Just trying to scare her."

I turned on my helicopter and we flew in the sky. I only flew a few inches in case me and He yr have to come back to base. The sun starting setting as warm colors appear in the horizon.

I could see Creator taking a picture and Caden looking amazed. Henry chuckled as he leans back in his chair.

"I can't remember when we lasted did this?," Henry said.

"I mean we were always busy. And didn't really have time to have a normal flight," I said.

"True."

We flew for a bit in the helicopter until it got late. I heard some snoring, so I pressed the autopilot button and went to the back. I couldn't help but laugh.

Caden and the Creator was peacefully sleeping together. Henry saw this to and took a picture.

"Like sister like brother," Henry said.

"Yeah," I said.

I sat right next to the Creator while Henry sat next to Caden. The warm light came in through the window as we block the light.

"Hey, after this. We probably get something to eat."

"Like what?," Henry said.

"Southern fast food. Like Bojangles?"

"Alright, I'm in a mood for that."

We make sure that Creator and Caden are nice and safe before me and Henry left the back. Henry kissed my cheek as I giggle and went back to the front.

What a memory to remember.

Thank you for reading this story. I'm still going to be Henry Stickmin Community, just not writing any stories anymore. I might made a few changes in this book, but other than that farewell.