Explanation of my Au

Okay, it took me a while to come to a conclusion about my au on Henry Stickmin Collection. Especially since there are other unique Henry Stickmin Collection au from other creators which I love to read or look at their artwork.

So, this is what I come up with.

Even after, completing the mission and stopping the orbital station from reaching orbit, a couple of months ago some toppats escaped including the leaders, and had been causing trouble for the military, again.

So, Henry, Charles, Ellie, and other soldiers were assigned to stop them. Two years went by and Henry realized he have a crush on Charles, but doesn't want to friendship since he doesn't know if Charles like him back. (Spoiler alert he did, obviously.)

Anyways, after one Triple Threat Mission, Henry went home and thought about if he should confess his feelings to Charles when he heard something crashed in his background.

He slowly went outside and saw a mysterious blue crystal (Yes, I changed the color for the third time.) when I got a call from Charles. Henry explained how he found this strange crystal in his yard and got a hold of the crystal.

That's when he got shocked by the crystal and passed out. Charles, who heard all of this rushed to Henry's house and took him to the hospital. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with Henry, so they released Henry after one week.

(Henry still have the crystal by the way)

There were a few times where Henry and Charles have almost kissed or have their only time together, and getting embarrassed or whatever.

Soon, Henry, Charles, Ellie, along with Dave and Rupert were sent on a mission to arrested Reginald, Right Hand Man, Sven, and Burt. Of course, they got into a big fight, then it ended with the blue crystal teleporting them in under known dark world where they have to help each other to escape.

But in the end, the toppat leaders agrees to surrender and try to have normal lives and stop bothering Triple Threat or the military. Then, Henry and Charles started dating each other and live with each other.

I know this is long, but I have to write this. Also, I have no plan trying to write out that story because I already have two stories like this except their a bit crazy (especially my first story).

Very extremely at the beginning and bad drawing.

But I learning.

Also, if you're wondering how Henry and Charles adopted Stella, their dog. Well, they adopted her from an animal shelter after a few months in their relationship.

Anyways, have a good day and Happy Saint Patrick.