Halloween Feast

Henry POV

"Okay, just a few more touches."

Today is Halloween, the spooky season and I was finishing up with my costume when Charles barged in.

"Henry, can you help me with with my wings?"

Some feathers fell on the floor as he dragged his wings in defeat. I went over and fixed up his wings, then sewing back the feathers.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Charles was going as a Z angel. His words not mines. He was saying an angel but in his style while I was dressing as a villain since 'I should embraced my nature or skills in my life.

"Wow, nice costume. You weren't lying about looking hot and mysterious."

"And you weren't kidding about being a badass angel."

He was wearing a light green shirt with gray sleeves, black banger with green stripes at the ends, black scarf with green stripe crossed through the middle, nice armored, cool belt, spike bracelets, sick military boots, and pure white wings.

(P.s sorry if Charles's costume so confusing. Basically, imagine an angel going into a battle but being a badass in an unique style.)

Meanwhile, my costume color theme is navy blue, dark blue, and black. I'm wearing a navy blue suit with dashing blue coat, and flashy, dark blue cape. Plus solid black boots.

Now don't ask where I got these stuffs, I just have them. And finally, I finished off with a golden necklace with a bright gem and black top hat with a silver crown with pretty gems.

"Well, we better get going. The party can't start without us." I gave a smirk to his response as Star came barking over to us. "You couldn't handle yourself, couldn't you girl."

Our little dog bark as she jumps. She was wearing a pumpkin suit that I put her in.

"Anyway, let's get going."

"Yeah, we're lucky that the guy throwing the party, has a dog too," he said.

Time skip to the Party

Eventually, we arrived to the house and I ringed the door before it was widen open.

"Sup dudes, are you guys trick and treating or playing to throw a prank."

"Ha, nice joke Adam," Charles said.

Adam lead us inside and Star immediately ran to the another dogs, outside in the backyard. The party were already on full set with everyone having fun.

"Look who finally showed up," Ellie said.

She was wearing a black, long sleeves shirt, green baggy pants, and smart watch.

"Let me guess, Kim Possible," I said.

"You betcha."

"Hey losers." Rupert and Dave popped out of nowhere and joined in. "So, what are you guys besides Ellie."

I couldn't help laughing at Rupert's outfit because he was dressing as a butler.

"Laugh, all you want, Stickmin. I looked better than you in your suit."

I rolled my eyes as Charles pull me next to him.

"Hey, don't cause trouble," he said.

"Yeah, that's going to you too, Rupert," Dave said.

I was surprise, seeing what was Dave wearing. A stylish spy outfit with leather black jacket and I will admit Rupert was matching with Dave. But I feel like Dave's costume goes well with Ellie's.