Heal or Harm(Panprice)

Dave POV

"Phew who knew military is harder than I thought. It's even hard than the police station."

"Well everybody tell you that this is where many men die from saving our country," Charles said.

Ever since I join the government I had been struggling with the missions than usually but Rupert help me out even when I refused and improve my skills. Other people try to help me but Rupert gets annoyed especially around Henry but he got over his hatred or at least I think since he never insult him ever again.

"Um, hello earth to Dave are you there?" I quickly shook my head and apologized.

"It's okay Dave but have you see Rupert or Henry any chances?"

"No I haven't but I heard they had to buy something from the store."

People on the base started laughing and I turned my back to see Rupert with a few bruises on his face with Henry helping him up. I sprinted over and try to hug him but Henry say it's not a good idea.

"Oh my god, what happened?!," I said.

"Yeah what did happened and why everybody laughing about this," Charles said, firmly.

Rupert kept silent and turned red from embarrassment while Henry clear his throat and started talking.

"Well Rupert got attacked by a Karen." Both Charles and I was confused but Henry continued. "Rupert grab the last bread rolls and the Karen show up out of nowhere and shouted at him to give her the last bag."

"But of course Rupert disagree, yelled back to the Karen, and they argued back and forth while I was in the snack aisle."

"And then what happened," I asked.

Henry tap Rupert's shoulder to continue and he did. "Finally Henry show up on the scene and that b**** have some nerves to fainted on the floor and pretend I harm her."

"Of course I took Rupert's side but the Karen immediately jumped on him and pull his hair as I try getting her off of him."

"Oh that's why people are laughing," Charles laughed.

"Shut up Charles!?"

"Oh come on Rupert you had to admitted that was pretty fun if you think of it," Henry joked.

They giggled and Rupert stormed away from this amazement and I followed him. Just checking if he was okay. I noticed him having problems with his walkie-talkie.

"Hey I'm sorry that happened to you Rupert."

He quickly calm down once he saw me and rest his head on my shoulder as he groaned in frustration. "It's fine Panda, I just wished I can get my revenge on that Karen."

"You need to be the better person, Rupert. You should have try talking to her very nicely, then walk away if she doesn't listen."

"I'm pretty sured she would have still hit me."

"Then called for help for example Henry or a store employee." I have a strong point and Rupert knew it but he wouldn't admit it.

"Sighed. Ugh why do you always have to be right!?"

"Maybe because I'm more smarter and taller than you." He nudged my arm after that joke and suddenly kiss me on the cheek.

"You might be taller than me but I'm the top while you're the bottom." Rupert smirked at me and I grinned at me.

"It's because I wanna give you the chance." I pick up a water bottle and drank some.

"Nah, you are too shy maybe more like Henry~"
He does have a point but Henry isn't really a shy dude just prefer being alone until he met his friends. Rupert put his hands on my face and pulled me down for a kiss.

"Hey, no making out on the job," Charles shouted.

"Says the guy who flirts with his man and pecks him on the cheeks," Rupert yelled back.

Charles turned red meanwhile Henry was trying not to laughed at his lover right beside him. I playfully kick one of Rupert's legs catching his attention.

"Are you trying to heal me or harm me."

"Probably both, love."