The Perfect Kingdom (Curtisson)

Sven Pov

I roamed around my castle after finishing my tasks as the king. I was gifted this land for my help to defeat that evil bas**** along with Burt. Me and him got married a year after those events and now, there is peace in the Emerald Empire.

No violence, no trouble. Just peace and quiet. Also, ever since merged kingdom with Burt's, our lands turned into a huge kingdom. And despite the circumstance, we shared our tasks together, so we can have free time.

Just then, someone tapped on my shoulder, cutting me out of my daydream.

"Hey Sven."

"Ah!- Oh, hi Burt. Already done?"

"Yeah, you too."

"Yes, I was just talking to the Royal official for two hours."

"Alright."

Sunlight beamed through the windows as the castle shines brighter. Me and Bury were having small conversations as we made our way to the balcony, showing a nice view of a village.

"By the way? Did you heard that Henry and Charles have a baby?," he said.

"What!? Since when!?"

"Apparently, they found the boy on the mountains and since they couldn't find the parents. They decided to adopt him."

"Oh, poor boy."

Burt put his arm around me and gave me assured look.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Henry and Charles will take care of the boy."

I smile as Burt peck me on the lips as I kiss back but I was quick to change the positions and I hold my husband down in a pose.

"Really. Really Sven."

"What? I'm not letting you top me that easy."

Burt was frustrated but let it go. Just then, I saw a familiar shadow in a distance and it came flying down.

"Looks like our majesties' dragon is coming over."

We moved back to give Destiny some room. Destiny is a special dragon with blazing blue fire. She is leucistic/white dragon with silver wings, blue spikes, and small bits of gold on her skin, tail, and eyes. She also have diamond blue sparkles faded on her wings and pure blue eyes. Makes her look like the queen of all dragons.

"Hey Destiny. What's brings you here?," I said.

She flames out a golden scroll into my hand as she sat down when I opened the scroll, I saw friendly faces. With photos of Queen Ellie with her new daughter, Bella and her husband, King Ben plus a few with King Henry, King Charles, their new son, Adrien, and including Destiny, herself.

"Wow, these are great pictures," Burt said.

"Yeah, I guess they're having great memories with each other. I kinda jealous."

"Hey, since we are done with royal stuff. Wanna take to the sky?"

"That's only if Destiny is up for it."

Destiny agreed and we hopped on as I got hold of the rope.

"Um? Sven, please tell me you know how to ride a dragon?"

"Of course I know!" I smiled at Destiny as Burt hold on me tight. "Let's fly in the wind."

I gave the signal as we soared off in the air. It felt so exhilarating and thrilling at the same time. Like a roll coaster. Burt and Destiny seems like they are having fun. We took a loop de loo as we zoomed in the wind.

We flied over the Crystal Ocean as we fly down to get some breezes, then went back up.

"Hey, wanna do another cartwheel?"

"Sure, let's do this," Burt said.

We did another one but it went quite wrong. I somehow lost the grip of the rope and I went in the deep ocean while Burt able to catch himself on Destiny.

I quickly swam up while Burt jumped to pull me out above the water. Destiny looked worried, so she scooped us on her back and fly us back to our kingdom.

Destiny blowed high wind all over us as my hair got mess up, but at least I was all dried up.

"Thank you, Golden Beast. But you should get back to your home before it gets late," Burt said.

Destiny nodded her head as she fly off. Carol walked out with two towels and hand them to the wettest kings in history.

"You two be careful next time. You have me worried," Carol said.

"Yeah, sorry Carol," I said.

"Anyways, get inside. You guys might catch a cold."

I was going to follow Carol but Burt suddenly picked me up and carry me.

"W-what!? Burt!?"

"What? I thought you couldn't walk after that stunt."

"Oh, whatever."