Hide and Scared: Master Bounty Hunter

Henry POV

The little devil ran away with the missing rare gold in his grip as I chased him down like a black hawk. Unfortunately for him, he trapped himself in the alleyway with no escape. I glared him down, following with a grin.

The criminal try to tackled me but I swiftly dodged out of the way. He tried running away but I jumped on the wall, flipped in the air, and landed on the man, knocking him out. The police soon arrived and took him away while I brought back the rare gold block to the general. My ankles was aching but I pushed that beside.

"Wow, great job Stickmin." General Galeforce checked over the block, making sure it's secured. "You really know how to do your job, well."

"It's been a honored working for you, sir."

"Oh that's not necessary, Henry but I hope you don't mind taking on an another mission."

"Nothing I can't handle."

"Good, now there's a suspicious man who has been storing dangerous chemicals in a secret lab." He hands me the documents and I assured him the assignment will be done.

I left his tent and met with an attacked hug by Charles. I still have the papers in my hands but I almost dropped it.

"Heya Henry. How are you doing."

"Pretty good but one more mission to go."

"Maybe after your mission, we can have a movie night tonight just the two of us." I pecked his cheek and rubbed his head.

"Looking forward. Bye Charlie." I rushed to my car and slammed my head on the steering wheel. This better be my last mission.

Time skip

I was having a brutal match with that criminal, I have small bruises on my face while the man has burn marks from the chemicals and bleeding from his mouth. I quickly dodged his punches and left the final blow to his face.

He was knocked out good and I felt like passing out, so I called for backups before dozed off on the wall. I woke up in my bed with bandages on my face and I tried getting out the bed but something or someone pushed me back.

"Stay in bed you're injured." Charles was right beside me, grabbing a towel, and sat it on my forehead. "Don't worry about your job, you will be giving a break for a week."

"Charles, I only have a small injury."

"So, did your head and ankles. Now go asleep." He stepped out as I lay back on my bed and took a long nap.

Charles soon came back with pain killers and forced me to take them, then made me dinner, then hopped in my bed with me, and fall fast asleep. I messed with locks of his hair before falling asleep, happily

Charles POV

A week went by and Henry moves back into work, immediately and I was worried that Henry was pushing himself too hard especially when he's dealing with dangerous maggots on his own.

So, I talk to the general and he agreed to give Henry small breaks. I also Henry focused on himself, which made me relief. I finally rearranged a movie night with Henry and we snuggled up in the blanket and watched the movie.

During the movie, we were watching a scene where the super agent was chasing down his enemy on the roof. Which is pretty ironic since it reminded me of Henry's job. Meanwhile he was very interested in the movie and didn't say anything else.

"Um Henry, you're good?"

"Of course Charles." He went back watching the scene as I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. The movie soon ended after a hour and I was exhausted at this point and wanted to sleep but I noticed Henry making a smug face.

"Um Hen, what are you thinking about?" Henry stay quiet and smirked at me.

"Do you mind playing a fun game with me~"
Even know we are a couple, Henry never flirted like that before.

"No I don't as along I get my rest."

"Ah don't worry it will be a quick game and it's called Hide and Scared."

"Hide and Scared?" Henry explained the rules for me, I can go hides anywhere in our house except the backyard while he searched for me after three minutes and if I win Henry will follow my orders for a month but if he win then I had wear any dress he choose.

Despite being tired, I agreed and Henry started counting as I went to go hide. I locked my bedroom and jumped into my closet and grab a pillow for safety.

"Charlie where are you~"
I heard his foot steps coming near the door as I stay silent, not trying to get caught. "Oh I see you locked the door you little criminal~"

"LITTLE CRIMINAL!!?!!" If I can remember correctly he used to be a convict before he got a pardoned for all his crimes. I heard the door bursted open and I'm guessing he kicked the door. Eventually, the room went silent for few seconds until he swung the closet doors open with that evil smile.

"Caught you~"
I immediately throw the pillow on his face and ran off as fast I can but Henry was right behind me. I jumped downstairs, landing in an agent poses but Henry just slides down the rails and lunged on me.

"Ow! That's hurts."

"Sorry about that Charlie. I guess my job skills kick in after watching the movie." Henry got off of me and pull me up."

"If I'm injured, you better take care of me."

"Gladly." He kissed me and let go after few seconds. "Now let's go to sleep."

"Thank god."