Epic Prank(Triple Threat)

This might sound a ridiculous story but it's entertaining

Henry POV
I just got back with my lunch since Charles was too busy. When I wasn't looking I was immediately met with water and my food was ruined and I turned to the Bukowski twins with angry in my eyes.

"Are you idiots f****** kidding me!? It took me thirty minutes to get back and I don't have time to get new batch of food!?"

"Oh relaxed Henry it was just a prank," Calvin said.

"Plus there's free lunch for all soldiers," Konrad said.

I would have slapped Konrad right now but I was drenched with water.

"That's not the point!? Now pay me for my food," I shouted.

Of course they refused and walked away I was boiling with fire and I have to grab food from the cafeteria and some for Charles so he won't eat my food. When I reach the landing spot. I found Charles washing his helicopter that's has paint all over it.

"Charles what happened when I was gone!?"

"Let's just say Konrad splash paint on my helicopter while Calvin distracted me."

Eventually, Ellie was running with her mouth on fire and I tossed my bottle of water and she quickly drink it all.

"Let me guess Calvin and Konrad," I said, annoyed.

"They poured hot sauce in my favorite soup and laughed instead of helping me," Ellie shouted.

Rupert, Dave, and Victoria step in after hearing the commotion. "So the Bukowski twins mess with you three," Victoria said.

"Unfortunately yes." I slid my hands down my face in frustration. "How do you even handle them?"

"I have my ways but it's like babysitting troublemakers babies just like you and Ellie."

I felt offended but I can easily causes trouble to myself and anybody else around me. Ellie rolled her eyes in annoyance. Charles was really the one watched over us but he shows no signs of getting tired.

"Hey let's prank the Bukowski twins for revenge," Rupert said.

"Now you're talking a good plan," Ellie said.

"But it's has to be a nice lesson to teach them to stop setting pranks on us," Victoria said.

"I think I have the greatest plan," Charles grinned.

"Please don't tell me you are planning attacking them with your helicopter," I said.

Charles just giggles and peck my cheek. "It will be similar to my greatest plans but nobody will get hurt. Well at least I don't think so."

The next day

"Why do we have to stand on this spot," Calvin said.

My job was to bring them to this exact spot where Charles told me while the others look out anybody coming in a wrong time.

"Charles has a special surprise for you twins."

"Really because he was super mad at us for throwing paint on his helicopter?," Konrad said.

"Yeah but you know he's a forgiving person and he love doing nice things for people even when they don't deserve it."

"That's very true?"

"Good now stay there."

I quickly walk off and gave the signal to Charles to start his plan. As expected Charles zoom down in his helicopter with the twins screaming like a bunch of babies and the best part I was filming it.

Of course they thought Charles was going to crashes into them but he drop a little surprise out of the helicopter and it landed on them. I ran out my hide spot as the others came out.

"What the f*** is wrong with you guys," Calvin said.

They were in pool of a huge sundae that's contained vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream with a sprinkle of m&m, strawberries, and a huge cherry. Of course it costs a lot of money but we all pitched in and we have a load of fun.

I took out a spoon and got a scoop of ice cream and ate it right in front of them. "Victory taste delicious."

"Just promise us you guys won't throw pranks on us again," Rupert said.

"Ugh fine we learned our lesson," Konrad said.

Charles soon turn up, pass all us some spoons so we can enjoy the delicious ice cream and Konrad join us and so did Calvin.

"What is all this mess!?!" General Galeforce was enraged and started shouting at us for throwing such a ridiculous prank and told us to clean up this ice cream.

"Well let's hurry eat this," Charles said.

"Good idea Charlie," I laughed. "Good idea."