Winter Wonderland (Royalty Au)

Charles Pov

"Your majesty where did you want the Christmas tree?"

"Oh! In the living room, please."

The two maids moved the huge tree in the living room while I continue putting up the decorations with the help of few servants. Me and Henry are hosting a Snow Ball since Christmas is coming up.

The theme is Winter Fantasy and we used white, silver, and blue decorations. With small white Christmas trees, light/Royal blue lights, and glowing balloons. Yes, we went all out but who can blame us.

Christmas is my holiday and I wanted to be the best especially for my new son, Adrien. I want him to remember this night.

Just then, Henry walked in with Adrien.

"Hey love," he said, giving me, Adrien and kissed me on the cheek. "How are you feeling?"

I pecked my husband on the cheek as he blooms red with a little blush. "Pretty good, how's on your end?"

"The food should be ready in a few minutes and the surprise is set." Henry giggles as he glanced at my work. "I see you're done."

"Only the best for our guests and Adrien."

"Hmm, it's missing something?"

Before I can questioned, Henry used some of his powers and opened the doors to let some snow in, then finished it off with white and blue sparkles raining down on the decorations.

"Now, it's perfect."

"You know what, good job." Adrien starts laughing as he clapped his hands before he points outside. "I think he wants to play outside."

"In the snow?"

"He's the snow child, Hen."

"Alright, fine."

We quickly changed into winter clothes and went outside of the Emerald Palace in the snow. I set Adrien on the ground as he try walking on the snow but failed but he just giggled.

Me and Henry decided to build a snowman, so Henry quickly went back inside to grab the materials while me and Adrien rolled the ball of snow for the base. Soon, Henry got the supplies and we started to make the snowman and it turned out good.

When we getting ready to take a picture, snowflake fall on Adrien's nose and he sneezed in the MOST CUTEST!?!

"Aw, buddy. That was adorable," Henry said.

Adrien made an irritated face and hugged me for comfort.

"Alright, you're a man. Now smile for the camera," I said.

We smiled as the camera flashed. Henry went to check on the photo, but before he could, I threw a snowball at him. He chuckled back and made a few snowballs and throws them at me but I ducked and grab Adrien as we hide behind a hill of snow.

"Mind helping me with the snowball fight?"

Adrien smile back and nodded his head. We both quickly made reinforcement as we launched them at Henry, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey love." I looked up and saw Henry in the sky with a huge snowball. "Sorry love, but I'm winning this battle."

He launched the snowball at me as I got buried in the snow as my husband laughed.

"No fair, Henry."

"Life is unfair, Charlie."

"Wow, what a twist." Queen Ellie was laughing with her family. King Ben, her husband and her daughter, Bella.

"You came here early," I said.

"Well, the party starts in 30 minutes," Ben said.

"True."

"I see you're wearing the theme," Henry said.

Yes, Ellie and her family were wearing blue expensive clothing with silver jewelry.

"Well, we need to look better than you and your family," Ellie said.

Henry pretend to feel offended but he really wasn't. But I was ready for that.

"Well, let's see who wear it the best," I grinned.

"We will see," Ellie smirked.

Soon, the party started and everyone was arriving to the event. Me and my husband were wearing our fancy suits while I want him to be comfortable.

Anyways, we got more complements than Ellie, so ha! Take that Ellie! But I dropped our little rivalry and complement her outfit and her child.

The party was on full swings with a kid section, people serving the food and drinks, and people dancing. Adrien was playing with Bella while I have a conversation with my friend along with Henry, but he stay quiet as usual.

"Well, I see you, Henry, and Ellie have the same idea on clothes," Sven said, holding his glass of wine.

"Well, jokes on you. You guys are also in theme," I said.

"Whatever," Rupert said.

A butler came by with a plate of bread rolls and I grabbed one and thanked the butler.

"So, what activities did Henry planned for us?," Burt said.

"Oh, it's a surprise. You will found out soon," I said.

They were upset but agreed to wait.

"I think this has to be my favorite event," Dave said.

"Yeah, me too," Sven said.

"This party is better than Reg-," Burt said.

Suddenly, the lights went out and people was confused but worried. Henry's hand glows some light to see through the dark.

"Don't sense any danger, just a power outage," he said.

"Okay, but what are we going to do about the lights," I said.

"I got one idea."

Henry brought some light to the room with some golden orbs coming out of his hand and the power sparkles also glow in the room, making the ball less dark.

"Wow. Charles, you have a smart husband," Ben said.

"Yeah, and the lights are so beautiful," Ellie said.

"Sorry about the inconvenience, everyone. I might as well show my huge surprise, outside," Henry said.

Outside? Actually, Henry never told me the surprise but just told me to wait. I grabbed Adrien while Ellie got Bella and went outside with everyone. Once everyone was outside, Henry asked everyone to look on the backyard balcony.

Of course, they did what Henry asked and I saw the surprise. Glowing lanterns started appearing in the sky along glowing orbs. Everyone were amazed especially Adrien.

Henry even came back with a special lantern for Adrien and gave it to him.

"Be careful with this lantern, okay son," he said.

Adrien understand and he slowly let go the lantern with the other. We continued watching the lanterns until they went away. Soon, everybody went back inside and someone put on Silent Night.

Some people started dancing and some sing along. Adrien went over to Bella and Ellie said she will watches these two lovely kids. Henry offered his hand to me and we soon started dancing.

"Your surprise really surprised me."

"Thanks. I wanted to see you smile," he said.

"Thank you, honey."

Henry kissed me softly on my lips as I kiss back.

My Winter Wonderland is perfect.