Holiday Resort

Charles POV

"Henry why is my eyes covered?," I said.

"Yeah me too. I deserved an explanation," Ellie complained.

"Can you two give me a few seconds," Henry said.

"Just hurry up please," I said.

Ever since Henry told me and Ellie that he have a surprise for us, Ellie was excited while I was confused. So he tied blindfolds on us, then dragged us to his car, and now we standing here, waiting for Henry.

"I swear if this surprise isn't good I'm kicking your a**," Ellie said.

"Okay now you can open them," Henry said.

I took off my blindfold and couldn't believe my eyes and neither can Ellie. We're standing in front of Seashell Beach Resort, one of the most expensive resort ever.

"Don't tell me!?," I said.

"Yeah I booked us to stay here for two days," Henry smiled.

"But how did you afford this resort!?"

"I saved up a lot of money and may have sold some of my jewelry."

"Hen."

"It's fine, Charlie. We all deserve a break."

"If you said so," Ellie said.

Henry POV

Ellie rushed in the resort while me and Charles followed behind. After we settled in our room, we changed in our swimsuits, and head down to the huge water park.

Ellie insisted going on the water slides and I immediately agreed but Charles wasn't on board but I somehow convinced him. We went on individual slides first. Charles picked the green slide, Ellie got the red slide, and I got left with the blue slide.

We did a countdown and took off soaring down the slides and reached to the bottom of the pool. Next, we grabbed a pool tube that's fits four people.

We zoomed through the slide as we're screaming our heads off especially Charles over here. We soon got to swirling bowl and it was smooth and sailing.

"This is the best moment of my life," Ellie said.

"Hey, can I picked the next area," Charles asked.

"Sure love," I said.

We soon dropped down in the hole and neon lights shined down through the dark tunnel. I was amazed by the lights and so was Charles. Finally, we reached the bottom again and water splash on us.

"Woo! Let's do it again!," Ellie said.

"Oh no. I'm choosing the next water activity," Charles said, grabbing Ellie's arm.

"What are we doing next?," I said.

"This is boring," Ellie snarled.

Charles choose the lazy river and I was chilling on the water. Ellie wasn't enjoying it but Charles is having a good time.

"Now this is relaxing." Charles kissed me and I kissed back.

"Hey lifeguard! This couple is breaking the rules!? They're kissing in the lazy river!?"

"Ellie shut up!?," Charles shouted.

I chuckled as those two went at it. I choose the waved pool that's thrilling and cool. And luckily they were both enjoying it. We bounced through the waves for five minutes until the waves stop.

As soon the waves end, I quickly sneak out but my friends noticed and when I come back with a small surfboard with different shades of blue from light to dark with a sparkle gem.