Part Two of Rivals

Sven POV

"Ugh I can't sleep." I kept hearing rambling and crashing sound somewhere. "Who's making these noises it's fu***** midnight!?!"

I tried so hard to ignore the noises but it's suddenly went quiet at last but why does that sounds suspicious. I hop out of bed and sneaks out of my room, I thought about telling Burt but something told me not too.

I reach near the escape pods, hearing a conversation going on, I sneaked peck from the wall, seeing Henry and a military pilot? I listened to their talk carefully until I saw Henry kissed him on the forehead before letting him go.

I secretly stay quiet as he walked back to his room while my thoughts was killing with questions. Why would Henry let that pilot go!?!
DID HE KISS THE ENEMY!!! Why was that soldier was here for the beginning!!?!!

I quietly followed Henry, keeping my distance until he stepped in his room. I got close to his door and heard Ellie's voice. She must has been there before Henry.

"Hey Henry."

"What Ellie? Can't you see I'm busy."

"I can see that but I saw you let that pilot go on his way. Why didn't you keep him as a prisoner?"

"Oh that. I felt bad for him but I would be lying if I didn't find him attractive."

WHAT!?!?! Henry have a crush on that pilot!?! And if I remember correctly the soldier name was Charles Calvin, the general's son.

"So, you love him." I heard Ellie dancing for a few seconds until she stop. "So when are we going to kidnapped him."

"Patient Ellie, I don't need him now." Henry laughed before moving around his room before abruptly stopping. "No, not just yet."

Their conversation soon ended and Ellie skipped out of there as I stay hidden. When Henry shut his door and I came out and rushed back to my room, with my heart racing.

I thought about what Henry say about that day, saying Burt remind him of his crush. No wonder, that pilot have the exact pair of headphones but it's red instead of brown and they have similar hair styles.

But it's doesn't even matter, this could be a problem for the clan. What happened if  Charles was able to get heist plans out of Henry!?! Oh who am I kidding. Charles is known for being care to everybody if you aren't an enemy. I let it slide and just fall back to sleep.

The next day

"Hey Sven, you didn't get an enough sleep, last night," Burt said.

"No... not really. Something kick into my mind and I thought about it all night and it wouldn't go away."

Burt cupped my face and kiss me, making me feel better.

"You know you should probably go handle it before it's get worse. Stress can really destroy you when you least expect it."

I laughed it off and kiss him back.

"Don't worry I will. Now go do your work after all you're head of communication."

Burt walked off as I went to Henry's office again but this time in a calm tone even know I feel like I'm going to regret this.

I knocked on the door and he say it was unlocked, so I walked inside his office, and he didn't look surprised to me.

"I was wondering when you would show up."

"You know?"

"I'm not dumb Sven. Now let's get straight to the point." Henry took out his gun and point it to my head. "If you tell anybody about this, then I will makes sure you stay silent."

"Permanently."

"I completely understand, boss." Henry lower his gun and tell me to leave but I didn't bugled. "I have one question for you, Henry."

"Make it quick you're annoying, Sven."

"Same goes to you." He rolled his eyes in annoyance as I continue. "What do you see in this pilot?"

"First of all his name is Charles Calvin to you, second he is pretty cute, funny, kind, and caring to others."

"Oh. So, the opposite of you."  Next thing you know, I felt being hit by a book and Henry gave me a death glare with his gun in hand.

"Next time, it will be the gun turn."

"T-that wouldn't... be necessary sir."

"You know Sven." He put away his weapon and walked toward me. "We are similar than you think."

"We are ambitious, hardworking, strong, and care about everybody who you love." Henry soon stop and I felt my legs was shaking as Henry's tone got deeper.

"I respect you Sven, I really do but if you going to bite in my business..." Henry's eyes turned bloody red and stared deep into my soul.

"Then, you must be eliminated."

I fell back from the shock. I knew Henry can have a dark side but I didn't think it will be that  dark.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now get out. I had to plan for the next big heist." I quickly left the room, never looking back.

Today lesson. Never underestimate Henry Stickmin even when he shows you kindness.