Mini Stories on the Three Couples

Rupert x Dave
"Rupert why is the apartment is so messy!?!"

Dave was stunned by all of his boyfriend's clothes on the floor not mention he didn't do the dishes. Rupert stood awkwardly while rubbing his head.

"Um... I got busy with... my workout," Rupert said.

"Well clean it up." Dave cross his arms, staring deep at Rupert. He told Rupert that he was going to get groceries and keep their home clean but somehow it got dirty than expected.

"Okay fine I will but can you at least help me."

Dave let out a sign and agreed either know it's Rupert's mess and the two of them quickly clean, then put the groceries, and finally sink to the couch.

"If you mess our home again I will show you my rough side," Dave said.

"Noted."

Sven x Burt
"Finally we can have quality time together," Sven said.

"Yeah thank god," Burt said.

The two former criminals were having a dinner date at their own home to avoid public eyes even when they got pardoned from Henry. Speaking of Henry, Sven still doesn't like Henry but he got along with him including Charles. Sometimes Sven, Burt, Henry, and Charles spend time playing games or double date.

"Hey maybe after dinner we can go get some ice cream," Burt said.

"Sured but only if I get to choose the flavors," Sven said.

"Deal."

Henry x Charles
"It's nice to host a picnic date for us," Henry said, with a bright smile.

"Hen we only buy food and drinks from a fast restaurant and made chocolate chip cookies," Charles said.

"Stills a picnic."

Henry and Charles was relaxing on the blanket while Ellie was playing with their dog. Works got a little hard for them and decided to take a break to enjoy their selves.

"We should probably called over Ellie," Charles suggested.

"Okay and I have a juicy steak for Star," Henry said.

"You really like our dog Stella do you?"

"Of course she is like my child who did nothing wrong to me."

"So I'm not perfect for you." Charles made a dramatic face causing both of them to laughed and Henry bonks Charles softly on the head. "Okay, okay I'll stop."

"Better now call over those crazy kids," Henry joked.

They soon called for Ellie and she brought back their dog and they ate a delicious food. After they cleaned up, they played with the frisbee for several hours before going home when it's hits dark. Ellie waves goodbye to the lovely couples or goofballs of friends. Henry, Charles, and their dog climbs into their car and drove off.

"We should do this more often," Henry said.

"Okay but next time we are making food from home," Charles said.

"Aw can we at least buy the drinks."

"Sured Henry."