Part 5

"Did you have fun with Alistair last night?" Loki looked you up and down as you stood in front of him, sword in your hand. He gripped his own tighter as he kept a close eye on you. You were walking around each other, trying to find a good time to attack the other.

"You sound like my grandmother."You replied, tongue licking over your lower lip as you looked over your shoulder at Loki, who was now behind you.

Loki let out a laugh. "I'm just wondering."

"To satisfy your curiosity, Duke Odinson." You said, using his title to annoy him. Everybody knew Odin and Loki's relationship wasn't exactly good. "The Prince took me to the gardens. We didn't do anything other than talk to each other."

His fingers brushed against yours as he moved to stand closer to you. You could feel his breath on the side of your face. "Did he drink?"

You only gave him a look as he now moved to stand in front of you.

"So, he did."

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your silence only confirms my suspicions, my lady." Loki teased.

"Fine. He did."

"I knew it."

"Why do you two act as if you hate each other? Haven't you two slept together-" You were interrupted when Loki suddenly attacked you, but you blocked him with your own sword, your laughter filling the air.

"I prefer for my relationships not to be discussed in front of the entire court." Loki quietly said to you.

You only winked at him before pushing him away. You were oblivious to the fact you definitely won the interest of not one, but two princes and the duke.

Loki wasn't prepared when you attacked him, your sword just barely missing the braid he opted for today.

"Watch it. I almost gave you a haircut." You warned, walking backwards until you were in your old place.

"I am going easy on you. That face is too beautiful to be ruined by a blade."

Your heart started to beat faster, Loki's intense gaze on you making you almost stop breathing. "I can defend myself."

"I know. My brother taught you well."Loki replied.

"So don't go easy on me."You replied, making Loki's gaze focus on you.

In the next second, your swords clashed against each other's, the sharp blades close to your face. You pushed them back towards Loki, who could barely keep holding his sword. He pushed you away and then attacked you again. You blocked him again, the tip of his sword pressed into the ground underneath you. He looked down at the swords, then up at you.

You took the chance and knocked his sword out of his grasp, making Loki smirk. "Very good."

"Indeed." You heard another voice, making you quickly turn, only to find Prince Anthony standing there, watching you. "I had no idea Lady Y/N knows how to fight."

You smirked. "I'm full of surprises, Your Highness."

Tony smiled, then looked at a sword placed on a bench. He picked it up before he moved to stand in front of you, while you watched the whole time, a look of surprise on your face."What are you doing?"

Tony shrugged. "Fight me."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I've been to battles, Lady Y/N. I don't think it'll be a problem."

You raised an eyebrow at him, but he kept the same look of determination on his face. "Alright."

Your swords collided shortly. As soon as you had the chance, you aimed for the prince's side, but he blocked the attempt and attacked you instead. You ducked as his sword sliced through the air where your head had been seconds ago. The new position allowed you to knock the prince off his feet. He landed on the ground on his back, letting out a grunt. Loki watched the scene while he was cleaning off his sword, a proud look on his face. Tony opened his eyes only to find you looking down at him, a grin on your face.

"Does something hurts, my Prince?"You asked.

"Only my pride." Tony mumbled out as he got up.

"Shall we?" You asked, gripping your sword.

Tony attacked you and it all continued for another few minutes, until you almost sliced open Tony's side. You immediately heard a shriek and your sword actually ended up hurting Tony, the blade cutting into his cheek.

"Tony!" Rose screamed out, hurrying towards the two of you. She pushed you away and took your place at inspecting the wound. "What did you do?"

"I -" You stuttered over your words, trying to apologize to Tony, who interrupted you.

"Don't. This is my fault." He told you."Besides, I've had worse wounds than this."

"How are we supposed to get married now with that huge cut on your face?"Rose asked in a panic. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?" She turned to you and began approaching you. "I know you did."

"What? How could I have known-"

"Stop lying!" You saw her raise her hand into the air, no doubt to slap you. You closed your eyes, expecting a burning sensation on your cheek but it never came.

You opened your eyes, only to find Loki standing in between you and Rose, gripping on her wrist. "What do you think you are doing?"He almost growled.

Rose pushed him away, freeing herself and looking at you. "This isn't over!"

She was pulled back by her elbow and she turned, only to see Alistair. He pushed Rose towards Tony, who looked equally as furious as his brother and Loki were. "Take care of your bride, brother!"

Tony pulled her with him into the castle while you three looked after them.

"Did she hurt you, Lady Y/N?" Alistair asked, gaze wandering over your whole body.

"No, Loki arrived on time." You replied, sending Loki a small smile."Thank you both."

Alistair nodded. "Your grandmother asked for you. She is waiting for you."

You took a bath and picked out a dress for yourself, deciding to not style your hair this time. You found your grandmother quickly, but she wasn't alone. The Queen was there, looking out the window and at the gardens. Alistair was sitting on a chair, eyes looking you up and down.

"Y/N!" The Queen noticed you, turning her attention to you.

"I was told you asked for me." You said, looking at your grandmother.

"We have something to tell you." The Queen began.

"Why is the Prince here?" You asked.

The Queen continued. "Because this is about both of you. I wrote to my husband, the King, last night and his reply came this afternoon. The Council held a meeting today."

"Please excuse me, I do not wish to be rude to you." You interrupted her quickly, looking over at Alistair who looked at you with interest. "But what does that have to do with me?"

The Queen took a breath and decided to tell you the short version. "It was decided that you and the Prince Alistair will be marrying each other."