Part 33

The sun rays shining directly into your face were what woke you up the following morning. You rubbed your eyes, trying to adjust to the light. You were sleeping in Tony's embrace, his strong hands wrapped around your body. You looked up at him, only to see he was still sleeping. After trying to get up and being stopped by a sharp pain in your lower half, Tony woke up as well. He groaned, rolling onto his back as he opened his eyes and saw you. Instantly, a warm smile appeared on his face. "Good morning, my love."He said, making you smile.

"Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?"

You nodded your head quickly. "We fell asleep here? We were supposed to return to the camp-"

"Don't worry about that now. They can't return without us." Tony replied before placing a kiss on your lips.

He got up from the bed and you felt your face warm up when you saw his naked body. "Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Well, leave so I can do that."You said, pulling the covers even more up to your naked body.

Tony gave you a knowing look and a smile."I think we're past that, aren't we?" He asked. "I already saw all of you."

You gasped when you heard his words and took a pillow before throwing it at him. He caught the pillow before letting out a laugh. You shook your head before attempting to get out of bed by yourself. You did, and you noticed his gaze on your body."I hate you."You mumbled out.

"Do you?" He was in front of you in seconds, his body pushing yours against the wall. His hand came up to your neck and he wrapped his hand around it. You looked up at him, only to see the smirk on his face. "Do you truly hate me, my love? When I gave you all this pleasure last night?" He asked.

"Maybe..."You looked up at him and the way you looked at him was enough to make him hard again."Maybe you should refresh my memory."

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow at you and you nodded. "Then let me remind you of it."As soon as he said it, he started to place kisses on your neck and you leaned your head back against the wall, letting him have more access.

His hand that was wrapped around your throat slid down in between your legs and his fingers started to circle your clit. You let out a whimper, still feeling too sensitive from the last night. His cock was brushing against your leg, already fully hard. Tony looked at you as you pushed him away, then pinned him against the wall. You knelt in front of him and Tony was carefully watching what you were doing. Your hand wrapped around his cock, making him take a deep breath when your hand squeezed it. Before Tony could do anything, you placed a small kiss on the tip of his cock, and he let out a moan.

"Fuck, Y/N."He breathed out, gathering your hair in his hands as your tongue licked a stripe up his length. He looked down, making eye contact with you as you slowly took him into your mouth.

He had to stop from moving, not wanting you to gag. His tip hit the back of your throat and your mouth started to move faster on him as you held onto his thighs. When you picked up your pace, Tony grabbed harshly onto your hair before he started to guide his cock in and out of your mouth, slow at first, until he started going hard on you.

He started pushing faster into your mouth and you took it all, until he pushed you away and made you get up before slamming you against the wall. "My good girl."He kissed you as he slid his cock into you.

You both let out moans into each other's mouths. Tony started squeezing your ass as he fucked you, moving in and out of you fast and hard. He wrapped your legs around his waist and held you tightly. His back was burning from all the scratch marks you left on it, but he wasn't complaining.

He went faster, pushing in and out of you as his tongue moved against yours. "Tony..." You moaned into his mouth as his tip brushed against a sensitive spot inside you. "Please don't stop."

"I won't, my love."He breathed out, his kisses traveling lower, until he was kissing your neck and biting on it. Your legs, wrapped around his waist, were giving him a new angle, allowing him to push deeper inside of you. You almost came when you heard Tony let out a moan, which vibrated against your body. It wasn't long before he released inside of you and you finished on him, again. He placed a kiss on your lips, watching down at you with pure adoration in his eyes. "I love you."He whispered on your lips before he kissed you again.

When you returned to the camp, you and Tony didn't leave each other. Wherever you would go, he was there. Even after returning to the castle, you wouldn't leave each other's sides.

After an intense night of love-making, you and Tony were still laid in bed, your naked bodies covered only with thin sheets. His arms were wrapped around you as your head was resting on his naked chest.

A knock on the door interrupted the moment, and you pulled away from Tony when you heard Maria's voice as she opened the door.

"No, don't come in, mother-" Tony's words were cut off when she still opened the door and walked into the chambers. You covered yourself up even more and cleared your throat, forcing a smile on your face.

"Oh, dear."Her eyes widened when she realized what was happening. You were completely covered, while Tony was shirtless, only his lower half was covered.

"We are busy if you didn't notice."Tony said, sharing a look with you only to see you had an embarrassed look on your face and tried to hide your face in his chest, making him chuckle.

"I apologize for interrupting, but we all were wondering where you two are."She said, a smile on her face."It is clear now."

"Why?" You asked.

"Well, you didn't appear last night for dinner, and this morning for breakfast. I thought Y/N's condition worsened. I didn't know that you were..." She trailed off, gesturing at the two of you.

"Yes, we know. Don't make this situation more embarrassing than it already is."Tony quickly cut in before his mother could finish the sentence.

"So, the maids have been right. They said you two are always by each other's sides."She said."It is nice to see you two aren't trying to kill each other every few minutes now."

"Well, thank you, but could you leave now?" Tony asked her again.

"Oh, of course!"She said, quickly opening the door before looking at the two of you and smiling before she made her way out.

You leaned back against the pillow, finally relaxing your body as you breathed out. Tony sighed, looking at you.

"That was... embarrassing."You looked at Tony, who nodded his head, agreeing with you.

"Well, she will be happy now. She always wanted us to get along."He replied."Her wish came true." In a second, he towered above you as he started to kiss and bite your neck.

"Your mother just saw us... naked."You reminded him, resisting the urge to let out a moan.

"It's her own fault, I told her not to come in. Now, do you still want to talk about her or would you rather let me please you?"

Your eyes met his, a smirk on your face before you kissed him.