Part 24

"I'm accused of what?" You asked, turning towards Tony. "Are you serious?"

Tony's hand slammed against the throne as he got up and made his way towards you. "You know very well what I'm talking about!"He stood in front of you, an angry look on his face, but you stood just as tall and proud."It makes sense now. The way you two were whispering and chasing each other all this time."

"It sounds just as an insecure husband to me."You said, making the guard tighten his hold on you, which made you wince.

"Don't lay your fucking filthy hands on her!" Alistair threatened the guard, about to get up from the ground, but the one that had hold on him didn't let him.

"You've said enough."Tony said to Alistair, then turned to you."I see you've decided to anger me. Control yourself, Y/N, or I will have you tortured in ways you can not even imagine."

You said nothing, you only kept staring straight ahead, avoiding to look at him.

"Do you know what the punishment is for treason?" He asked, grabbing your jaw and forcing you to look into his eyes. "Death. And I will certainly have fun planning yours."His gaze dropped to your neck."Maybe I should cut off your head for an example to everyone who even thinks of the same thing."

"What are you waiting for then?" You asked. "Do it."

"You won't even try to deny it?" Tony questioned.

"Deny it?"

"Y/N."Alistair warned.

"I did what you accused me of. I did plan to overthrow you. And do you know why? Because I hate you... no, I loathe you. I can't even look at you! Everybody in this place is talking about you and your little mistress, and how I am a bad wife. From the first day, you've done nothing but abuse me and you even tried to kill me and I still don't know why! Is this all because of her? Just because you couldn't marry her?"You saw his jaw clench as he listened to you."This was not up to me. If they asked me, I wouldn't agree to marrying you either!"

"She's lying."Alistair said, making you and Tony look at him."She is saying this because she is angry. The truth is that she had no idea about what I was planning. I never told her about my plan. If you're going to punish someone for this, then punish me. This is my fault and I did this alone."

"No, he is lying to you."You said.

"Enough!" Tony said. "Throw them both in the dungeons. Torture them for answers, if you have to."

"I told you it was me, why won't you listen?" You asked, pushing the guard away when he tried to touch you.

"Because you're protecting him. And you will not leave the dungeons until you tell the truth."

You spent the whole night awake. You couldn't even feel your hands from the cold. The dungeons were underground, in the deepest and darkest part of the castle. Alistair was took to one part of the castle, while you were taken to another, so you couldn't talk to each other. You were completely alone.

Every sound made you flinch, afraid Tony sent someone to torture you. You were sat on the ground, your knees pulled up to your chest. You reached up and took the crown off your head before looking at it. You touched the jewels on it before throwing it against the wall.

Sudden footsteps made you quickly rise from your place as a guard came into view. He stopped in front of your cell and he took a look at you.

You only stared back at him, until a creepy smile appeared on his face. Before he could do anything, another guard appeared behind him and he walked away.

Meanwhile, Tony kept turning in bed the whole time. He looked over at your empty side of the bed and breathed out. Suddenly, the door opened and a young girl, a maid, walked in. She held a dress and was about to place it in the chambers for you to wear in the morning, when she noticed you weren't there and Tony was awake.