Part 46

"Will he be alright?" You asked the man, who was checking on Tony, as soon as he stepped out of his chambers. They told you to wait in front until they finish examining him."How did he do that?"

He only looked at you for a few moments, making your heartbeat quicken.

Your palms were sweating as you waited for him to answer, fearing the worst.

"He is awake and asking to see you."The man finally spoke and your breath stopped.

"H-He is?" You asked and he nodded, gesturing at you with his hand to go inside, but you only stared at the door, gulping.

Only after a few moments you gathered courage to walk inside. He was laid in bed, looking at the ceiling while the men in the room were either trying to examine him one more time, or gathering their things to leave.

You cleared your throat and he slowly turned his head to look at you. His lips slowly curved into a smile as soon as he saw you and he went to sit up, being immediately approached by a guard to help him, but he ignored the guard and did it by himself. "Leave us." He ordered, and the chambers were emptied in a moment.

"You really are awake." You whispered out.

"Come closer." He said and you did, moving to sit on a chair by his bed, but he took your hand and stopped you. "Sit by my side. Please."

"Of course." You said, sitting on the bed by his side, still looking over his face, barely believing this. You thought it was all a dream. "I missed you." You blurted out, cupping his cheeks and carressing them.

His hands came up to hold your wrists as he looked up at you with a loving gaze. "That night... I acted without thinking."

"I'm sorry." Tony saw tears slide down your cheeks as you buried your face in his embrace and started crying. Tony placed his hand on the back of your head, the other carressing your back as you cried. "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have gone out at all. I looked for you to tell you that I only love you and not your brother-"

"Were you blaming yourself this whole time?" He asked you, getting no reaction from you. "Y/N, this is not your fault."

"But if it wasn't for me, you-"

"It is my own fault. I acted without thinking." He said, making you part from him and his fingers came up to wipe the tears from your cheeks.

"Do you know who did this to you?"

Tony nodded. "Lord Marcus. But I was told he was taken care of." You tilted your head as you looked at him. Why would the lord do it? "Whoever it was that killed him better made him suffer."

"I did." You said, making Tony look at you in surprise. "I poisoned him."

Tony's lips twitched up in a smile."Well, I must thank you then. Although, you could've kept him alive for a bit longer."

"Why did he do this?" You asked Tony, who breathed out.

"I don't know. He, along with many others, weren't satisfied with us, so he planned on placing someone else on the throne."

"What did they say about your wound?" You asked.

"The infection is gone, and so is the wound. Mostly." He added, peeling his shirt away to check on the wound, only to find a small part of it still healing.

"I can't believe you're really awake."You said as you looked at him."It still feels like a dream."

"I am very much awake." He chuckled, taking your hand in his and kissing your palm, when he noticed something. "And your baby bump is gone."

You let out a chuckle."We have another girl. She was born barely two days ago."

Tony's gaze was one of adoration and pure love for you. He looked at you and smiled to himself. "I am one lucky man, aren't I? You gave me three beautiful daughters. Come here."He moved towards you and your eyebrows furrowed.

"Won't I hurt you?"

"Shut up." He mumbled out on your lips before kissing you, feeling the taste of your lips on his after months. You were quick to kiss him as well, after dreaming of this moment for days.

"I love you." He mumbled out on your lips.

"And not one of your mistresses?" You asked him, making him freeze in place.

"What did you say?"

"Well, there was a rumour that you had another woman sleeping with-"You were interrupted when he put his hand on the back of your neck and forcefully pulled you into a harsh kiss. You let out a grunt before kissing him back.

"You are the only one for me." He said after parting, holding your hands."There wasn't and never will be another woman. What you heard were only rumors. You're the love of my life and it will be like that until the day I die."

You allowed a smile on your lips and placed a peck on his lips. "I love you too."

"And not my brother?" He was the one to tease you this time and you rolled your eyes. "Just say that he never had a chance."

"Well, he didn't actually. And, he is improving his relationship with Rose for the sake of their son. He gathered that I will never love him as I love you."

For a few moments, Tony only looked at you with a smile before you heard someone running towards his chambers and you shared a look.

"Incoming." Tony said and the door opened, revealing Lily. Natasha walked in after her, carrying Annora and Lucy carrying Clarissa. Lily jumped on the bed, hugging her father, who let out a laugh as he squeezed her in his embrace. Annora was placed on the bed as well, while you took Clarissa in your hands, while Natasha and Lucy left.

"And there is my other girl. Did you miss your father?"He asked Annora, who only let out a laugh when she saw him, some of her spit dribbling down her chin as she stood up all by herself. Tony looked shocked to see it and he spread his arms, while Annora took small steps until she landed in his arms and he hugged her, while she screamed out in joy. You wiped your tears from the corner of your eye as you watched them. Tony placed Annora by his side, his gaze focusing on the small bundle in your hands.

"Do you want to hold her?" You asked him, which he quickly accepted. As soon as his gaze landed on her, a grin spread on his face.

"Hi, my smallest love. Oh God, you look just like your mother. God save us all if you act like her, too."

You gasped and slapped his arm, all while he was laughing. Still, you could only feel calm and at peace. Tony was alive and well, and your daughters were there. Your heart still ached for your boy, your first born, but you knew he was watching over you and you would meet again. Until then, you would take great care of his sisters.

Your hand carressed Clarissa's head as you and Tony both looked down at her, while Lily snuggled into her father's side and Annora followed. Everything was, finally, well.

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 | 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 🎉