Part 13

Swords clashing against one other was the only sound heard through the air. It was only morning and Loki decided he wanted you to train, so you would not forget everything he already taught you.

"You seem angry." Loki noticed.

"I'm not." You quickly brushed it off, but the memory of the girl who Tony, apparently, took liking to could not leave your mind.

"Why do you not use the anger to defeat me today?"

He could almost see your eyes flash and you smirked after calming yourself. "Great idea."

It was a few minutes later when Loki was laid on the ground, his sword knocked out of his hands, while you stood above him. He let out a grunt and looked up at you. "Good job, my lady. You very much improved."

"Come on."You offered him your hand and pulled him up, back on his feet. He cleaned the dust off from his robes while you heard someone clear their throat behind you. You turned and saw an unknown man. Judging by his robes, you could guess he had a high position in court. He was taller than you, and his blue gaze seemed to take the sight of you in.

"That was great, Lady Y/N. I did not know you are such a skilled fighter."

You smiled. "Thank you, Lord... "

"Oliver." He approached you. "I'm a cousin of your future husband, Prince Anthony. "He said and you finally understood why he seemed so familiar to you.

You looked back at Loki, who rolled his eyes and took your sword, but not before whispering to you. "You seem to have the whole family charmed."

"I'm glad, Lord Oliver." You replied, ignoring Loki who went to put your swords away.

"The prince is quite a lucky man to have a woman such as you by his side." He said and you felt your face warm up at his words.

"Lord Oliver, you-"

"I see you've met my cousin." You were interrupted by Tony's voice. It took everything in you not to show how annoyed you were. He was quick to approach you, barely noticing how uncomfortable you were and took a step away from him, creating more space between you. "Do explain to me why you were flirting with my future wife."He told his cousin, who seemed just as annoyed as you were.

"I was not. I was only telling Lady Y/N she was a skilled fighter."

You noticed how Tony looked at you in anger and you looked back at Oliver. "Oh, I'm sure the Prince knows. After all, I've defeated him in a fight before."

Tony's eyes flashed with anger and he looked down at you. For a moment, you felt fear, so you spoke quickly."I must return to my chambers now."

You hurried up the steps to the castle, but heard footsteps behind you. Just as you walked into the castle, you were pulled into a dark corner and you found Tony standing in front of you. His hand wrapped around your neck, once again, as he pushed you against a wall. You winced as his hand came in contact with your neck that was still sore. "What do you think you are doing?"

"What do you think you are doing?"You asked."Let go of me."

"This is nothing compared to what I will do to you. You're ruining my life, insulting me in front of my cousin."

You only chuckled, making Tony raise an eyebrow as he looked at you. He was angry over what you said.

"Quite funny, isn't it?" You whispered to him. "How fragile a man's ego must be to be broken by only a few words."

"I will fucking ruin your life." He said, pushing you more and your head slammed against the wall once again.

"Expect nothing less in return." You pushed him away and quickly walked away towards your chambers. Once you were inside, you breathed out before you decided to take a bath and change out of your clothes.

"My lady." Once you were dressed and reading a book by the window, Natasha walked inside. "The Queen asked for you."

"Why?"You got up from your seat and closed the book.

"I believe she wants you to try on dresses for the wedding." She said, making you sigh.