Introduction

Third-Person Perspective

Battery City and its Zones were everything but your standard capital. Here in this shiny utopia, you were free of decisions and emotions, established in the year 2019 by a cooperate known as BetterLiving Industries. Korse, the industry's top exterminator vowed with great charges to swarm Killjoys out of BL/Ind's utopia, with the help of his security called Draculoids. The carrier thing then the Draculoids were the secret undercover SWAT team known as SCARECROW, who were units, unafraid to blow a killjoy's head off.

Killjoys were children born of violence and rock n roll. Most killjoys started as motorbabies. Motorbabies were orphaned kids born in or near the Bsttery City zones, heavily influenced by killjoys. The famous modern-day Killjoys of the Batter City zones were known as The Fabulous Killjoys. Killjoys sworn to protect, and weren't hesitant to kill as they felt they were born to. You might wonder, what do they protect other than the city and its zones? A little motorbaby who hid in the city with what Korse and BettterLiving Industries(BLI) Draculoids believed had to have been a terrible secret. She seemed to be the pinpoint of Korse's killjoy extermination.

If Korse kills The Fabulous Killjoys, he can capture The Girl, having Battery City under no "alarm". Unfortunately for him, the Killjoys have bulletproof hearts. With a blowout of chaotic fights, multiple weapons, and explosions uncountable to said day, it was a distraction big enough to destroy Korse and Draculoids. Just like that, BLI was free of exterminators and Scarecrow units run by Korse or Dracs. Ever since the new Battery City government has been free and merry, the newly established government has settled to let the Killjoys settle here in peace, quiet, and humbleness. They finally get to live a paradise. Battery City's future was finally looking safe.

4 years later

The new year had just kicked off in 2023, and The Fabulous Killjoys and The Girl were very alive and safe. Active as killjoys, however, sadly not. It seems all action and world-saving were... extinct. After renting out the old Zone 3 diner once it closed, they made it home. As mellowed down and less of killjoys as they had seemed, the fabulous five still need their introduction.

Party Poison is the leader of the Fabulous Killjoys. They had fiery hot red hair, a blue jacket sponsored merchandise of the Dead Pegasus petroleum gas brand, and a signature yellow ray gun. They would sometimes disguise themselves under the mask of Mousecat, a cartoon mascot of Battery City. Like the Mickey Mouse of the Zones. When not wearing that, they were wearing their shades for car rides, or their yellow bedazzled and dominoed masks when battling. Party always had a plan, and they were just such a perfect coordinator. They are so energetic and a great leader.

Their little brother, Kobra Kid, was unlike Party Poison. He wasn't as introverted as people said, just misunderstood. Around people he doesn't know, he can be a hot-headed jerk with what seems to be no filter for his judgemental looks, scoffs, and actions, despite being less vocal in public.
O

nce you know him you know how hyper-fixated he can get on things. When he's eager you could notice his fang-like teeth in his "shimmery" smile. Jet-Star rendered to it once as "As shimmery as serpent fangs" Which stuck with Kobra and made him find that he wanted to be called the Kobra Kid. It made him feel tough. His hair was bleached blonde and slicked back from the front, but in the back, it would fluff out a bit in every direction. He wore a racers red jacket and gun in opposition to his siblings, rarely took off his shades in public, and when going to fight, wore a helmet with an embroidered "GOOD LUCK" on the front. His knowledge of martial arts made up for his lack of aim when shooting a gun, but he's improved.

Fun Ghoul was next. He was a prankster and such a pleasure to be around, but he wasn't always acting immaturely. He's quick to understand a plan and always does just as informed. His harlequin and comedic behavior are used as iconic distractions and peak entertainment. He is best friends with Party Poison and seems to grow jealous of anyone who tells him to have a bigger bond with them. He's always been willing to do the unthinkable during battle if it saves others, always wanting to put himself first. He sported jet-black hair, a T&T vest, a striped shirt, a green gun, and a Frankenstein mask.

Last but not least of the Fabulous Killjoys, was Jet-Star. He got a really bad eye injury in one of his first fights as a killjoy ever, which has given him worse aim, but he does seem to have improved from then.

He seems to be the closest with The Girl, as he's the one who comes up with all her nicknames, made a handshake with her, and nicknamed them the Fro Power duo. Jet sports a dark unsaturated brownish jacket, eye patch, and lightning bolt helmet, with his long curly hair.

And last of them all but not least, The Girl.
The orphan who started this whole story. Who the Killjoys have given the name of Girlie, with many nicknames. She finds herself in a much better state with them, basically seeing them as her forever found family

That's the present life of the killjoys.
The future is bulletproof. The aftermath is secondary.