11

Party Poison's POV

"Party, wake up." Girlie gently shook me by my arm awake. "Girlie, what's up?" I asked. "You said today we can see Dr. Death-Defying today," she said excitedly. "I did?" I groaned. "Yes!" she burst. I sighed and rolled out of bed. "Boys!" I yelled from my room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dr. Death's whole place was covered in CAUTION tape and surrounded by officers and off-limits. "Stay in the trans am," I told the others as I hopped out. "Officer?" I asked walking up to one. "Party Poison, the killjoy!" she said with a surprised tone. "What's happened here?" I asked. "Same as city hall, and everywhere else. Unexpected Drac invasion. They hurt a lot of government officials and their places." she explained. "Dr. Death evacuated right?" I asked.

"Dr. Death-Defying has been on vacation, Party Poison," she tells me. "I would've expected him to tell you guys."
"No, he hasn't said a thing," I murmur confusedly. I rang up Dr. D and he answered almost immediately. "Well if it isn't my favorite Killjoy!" he chuckled.

"Dr. D, we're the only 'joys in the Battery City zones. Of course, we're your favorite." I laugh. "Oh, sassy today, are we? Well, I can always Show Pony, my favorite killjoy..." he said. "Hey- No!" I screech. Despite the fact, I haven't been in much contact with Show Pony recently, We still are rivals.

"Where have you been?" I ask. "Seems to be right behind you. He says as his car accelerated speed to behind me. "Woah!" I screech. "Well, then. How was your vacay?"
"Good until I got the call to my house was Drac fevered," he told. "Dr. D!" the boys and Girlie shouted from the car. "Hey, crash kings!" he says.

After he talks to the officers we go with him over to our house. "So Dr. Death, I wanted to do some filing with you," I asked. "Why?" he asked. "I wanna file for a new killjoy document," I tell. "What?" he says jaw dropped. "Girlie," I say. Girlie beamed an innocent shiny smile at him. "Awh, the baby?" He asked. "I'm twelve now!" she bragged.

"Woah, twelve? I missed a birthday or two." he laughed. "Dr. D, I know she's two years younger than legal Killjoy age. At least in the states. But, she's proved herself capable for years." I explain. "She is something special." Dr. D remarks. Dr. Death-Defying was the one who found Girlie all those years ago. Her parents were both killjoys, who escaped to the zones but had to leave her behind. Since a bit after that, she lived with us.

"I've always considered her a killjoy assistant, but I think she is one herself now. And she deserves the title." Party says. Dr. D nods. "As her legal guardians, there's a lot of paperwork you four have to fill out together," he told. "It's honestly just a bunch of questions I can ask and you just have to give me answers. But it's not all said and done."

I sighed. "Let's just get this over with."
"Party Poison, Jet-Star, Kobra Kid, Fun Ghoul, You are all the legal guardians of Girlie. Now, an important question. None of you are in or plan on a future affair with another right?" he asked as I almost choked on my spit. I flushed red and let out a squeaky, "Uh- What no why?" I panicked.

"Because if you do, the dating two are officially the ones with all the ownership over Girlie. It's some old Killjoy law," he explains. This sucked. I liked Ghoul, but this just set everything cut for me. We four all own the same amount of ownership over Girlie. "You are all bright red right now." Girlie stammered. "All?" I muttered. What were the others doing blushed red. Embarrassed I guess.

"Well, if not then you're fine. You still have to realize that, any injury and wounds that come to Girlie you are all heavily responsible for. You also have to get her the right equipment. Mask, a Helmet or Headsuit whichever she prefers, and a ray gun. She also has a curfew by law."  he tells.
"This is a lot of work just for me to be a killjoy." Girlie groans. "Tell me about it kid." I roll my eyes.