Pierce the veil and a unexpected guest

(Y/N)'s Pov

We walked towards my friends and started a group conversation.

(Y/N): Hi my name is (Y/N) these are my friends Crimson and Blake... (AN: I got bored and name two of your friends. You can add others if you want too... Back to the story)

Crimson: Hi my name is Crimson, and I can't believe that we are here at the warped tour. I am a big fan of your band. I can't wait until you guys release even more albums.

Blake: Hey I am Blake I am a big fan as well. I listened to your music every day. You guys are my life savers. The world without music is a world without life or meanings.

(F/N): Hey my name is ____. I love your music. It inspired me to stay alive and not dead from everything that had happened in my life. I hope you guys gain even more success reaching out to more people later on in the future.

(F/N): Hello my name is _____. I love you guys so much I can't believe that we see each other face to face. Sorry if I am over exaggerating myself I just love you. You guys are handsome and full of respect. Who doesn't like you guys?

Vic: Hello you beautiful fans I love. I appreciated you guys dearly. Throughout the whole process of writing songs and performing live to other people, I feel happy and excited because I never suspected we will gain this opportunity of a lifetime and doing something that we love doing. It took a lot of struggles coming up with the songs, but we always get our job done at the end of the day. The collide with the sky was a record that took place all over the world. It was a long process, and I think that what made the album unique and every song is very different. The message from the album is that we tried to think of our army base and our shows, and it's a shelter for people who needed it. It helps them survive each and every day. When we play it at a show, we wanted to be feeling like at home. Even the people that doesn't have a home.

Jaime: Exactly. It's just like that one place where if you don't feel along with you belong here with us. Have a good time.

After talking back and forth with each other for hours. They had to perform, and all of us stayed backstage to watch them. The songs that they played was Hell above, A match into water, Kings for a day featuring Kellin Quinn, Bulls in the Bronx, the first punch, one hundred sleepless nights, Props & Mayhem. Pretty much the whole collide with the sky. Including other songs from their other records. The last song they were playing was BulletProof love. I felt someone was wrapping their arms around me and covered my mouth I started kicking and squirming. My friends were trying their best to help me, but he was very strong for them to remove him off of me. The band stopped the show and told the security guards to come to the backstage this is an emergency. The band members got involved which created a lot of controversies.

 They had to create a distraction so that my ex will get confused and obey. Behind him was the security guards who got some tasers and handcuffs. They walked slowly behind him and tasered him with the electro-shock that can totally incapacitate a target by hijacking his central nervous system. It overwhelming stop violent situations from escalating into deadly ones. He let go of me and dropped to the ground. They handcuffed him and took him to jail for assaulting an innocent woman and battery including charges. I began breathing for air. My friends helped me back up and stood up on my feet. It feels like a bull was charging at me like a lightning bolt. They asked me if i was okay i said yes. Vic, Jaime, Mike, and Tony went back to the stage and wrapped up their concert. They apologized to the fans out there and told them what happened to me. They accepted the apology but still surprised that this happened in a Warped Tour and that it took place backstage all in one night. Seriously can a girl get a break from drama for once in a while?