Are you serious?

Jade's pov
I was staring at my mom for 2 minutes. I did what the fuck face on her. Why didn't she tells me earlier about this. I am so lost right now
Jade: Mom how come you didn't tell me earlier about this.
(Y/N): I forgot sweetheart. It all came back to me just a while ago. I am so sorry
Jade: It's fine
(Y/N): Great. I love you Jade
Jade: I know you do. I love you too mom
(Y/N): you don't hate me right. I hugged Jade tight
Jade: No I don't hate you. But mom I can't breath. Let go. You know that I have asthma.
(Y/N): I am sorry again.
Jade: it's cool mom. I know that you didn't want to hurt me.
(Y/N): I apologized.
Jade: kk
Blade didn't leave until ten. New record. I was extremely tired so my dad pick me up and put me to bed. I got comfortable and went to a dark sleep. The next morning i woke up by someone licking on me. I groaned and open my eyes it was Shadow. Shadow always sleeps in my room because it some what quiet and peaceful. I sighed and played with Shadow for at least an hour. I went downstairs and I smelled something good. I chased to the kitchen and saw my mom and dad cooking breakfast. The twins was sitting on their tall stroll eating some fruits and apple sauce. They were laughing its cute. They kept dropping fruits. I walk towards them and pick up their food. I went to the kitchen to wash the fruits. Then went back to the twins. I helped them eat their food. They are very gentle they didn't bite just hungry. I went back to the sink once again and put the plates in there. My mom yelled breakfast was ready and sat on a table. There was. Chocolate pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits, sausages including orange juice and monsters. I start eating peacefully. While I was eating I felt something vibrate on my pockets. I took it out my phone and noticed Blade is texting me he told me that he was outside. I got up and opened the door for Blade. He was smiling as always. I kissed him and grabbed his hand. He closed the door behind him. We walked to the kitchen to eat. Tony, Jaime and Mike was eating. My dad the same thing. I noticed that my mom was eating some muffins and drinking monster. I kissed her cheek and said good morning mom. Did you have a good sleep or the twins wake you up.
(Y/N): Nope. I have a good sleep. The twins were sleeping without crying. Your dad was the same but we cuddled a lot.
I smiled and hugged my mom. She asked Blade do you want some food? He said yes. I sat back down next to my mom and started eating once again. Blade came back with a lot of food. I asked him do you really need that much food. Blade said yes I will do a lot of walking though. After breakfast was over. We bothered my dad and asked him random crap he doesn't care about. He asked Blade when are we going to get to meet your parents? Well he can meet them in 3 hours if that okay? He nodded and told mom. (AN: I can't think of anything right now. I will make another chapter soon)