PTV,SWS, ATL day of fun and Copeland's birthday

Vic's pov

I woke up with (Y/N) on my arms. I smiled and kissed her nose. She groan a little and I kissed her. We had a mini makeout session, but I missed her soft lips it taste like strawberry and Pina colada cocktail. She smiled and peck my lips one or two times. God I love her so much, the good thing about it is that I am married to her and have children together score. She is all mines.

Hey, how was your sleep, sleeping beauty?

It was the best sleeps in my life. The babies didn't cry nor screamed

But you are a good mother though

Yup I am and you are a good father. I am so blessed that I have you in my life always and forever.

I hugged her and said I know, I will be there for you throughout everything. I don't care If someone take you away from me, I will be your knight and shining armor.

She kissed me once again and I never let go of her for the past three hours.

Vic I love you just remember that.

I love you too (Y/N) just promise me that you won't leave ever. I know that we discussed about this before but i still want to know.

I promise baby, I will never leave you. Baby I am married to the guy that I love and had a crush on for many years. I am not going anywhere as long as we stay together. You know my past and the struggles I have been through with my ex bastard. Why would you think that I will leave you. Wait are you still thinking about your ex?

I cried and nodded yes because I thought that you will betray like what my ex did to me. I just thought that you were the same thing as her.

Vic, I understand what is going on. Vic I know that you had a good and bad relationship with your ex. But look at us, we are in bed holding each other tight. We are married, we have children together baby. Look at me, I will not be like you ex at all. She did that to herself and now she is paying the consequences for her actions. Just forget about her and focus on us and the family including friends but still you know what I mean. Vic if we weren't married nor even have children together with you. I would be dead by my abusive boyfriend. I won't even know what you are look like nor remember anything that happened from the past and now. If I was dead, I wanted to disappear with a lot of depression. But since I met you at Warped Tour for the first time. I fell in love with you even more. I remember everything that you told me. This is what you said and I quote

"She makes me feel happy inside. It's like seeing the best thing that happened to me. But I don't know if that person will accept my offer. I know that I am those type of guy who always seemed busy working on songs for the next album that I am creating but every time I see that person, I will always have butterflies on my stomach and probably gain a good future with that person. I will do anything in my power to keep that person happy. I don't care if I have to cancel something but its for a good reason". I know that you don't want to go through the same situation where somebody will abuse you but that is not me. I love you with all my heart and care about you forever and always. You are my other half. You are the person I was looking for these past year. I won't hurt you. I love you more than anything. I won't abandon you. I will be there for you anytime you need me. Love does exist it just take time to gain it. Now I have her and now I am happy that I have her". Do you remember that?

I smiled and laughed. Yes, I remember that, you were singing King for a day with a beautiful voice. I listened to the whole thing, then I went to the back of the bus and asked you about a crush that I have on someone and that someone is you. I was scared that you wouldn't accept my offer. But I was wrong and we ended up kissing like it was magical.