The birth

Reader's Pov 

Today was the last day of going to the warped tour piece of veil and sleeping with sirens. I was backstage sleeping because i am getting lazy and doing nothing. I felt a lot of contractions coming for my stomach i thought that it was the babies kicking. I didn't know what's wrong with me. The pain got worst an hour later. It hurts so much. I need help. My fiance was still performing for another hour or so. I screamed in pain. I need help I can't do this by myself. The staff was busy and i am alone in the backstage area. I screamed in pain even louder. Then the some of the staff people arrived to the room to figure out who was screaming. They saw me and helped me to stand up. The others were going to get Vic i supposed. This pain sucks. Two of the staffs went to get Vic i know that he was busy and perform songs to these beautiful fans but this is important. 

Vic's Pov 

I was performing to the fans tonight. We were doing our last song but then the staff walked on stage which was weird because this only happens when there is technical difficulties or something is wrong. They told me that (Y/N) is in labor and that she needed to go to the hospital right now. What the hell am i going to do. I can't leave my fans yet. I sighed and told them okay. Can you guys tell Sleeping with Sirens to perform then? I wanted to end this tour perfectly but i have to go to (Y/N) and support her giving birth. I told the fans that i have to go. My fiance is about to give birth to my children and i don't want to miss this at all. I know you guys are going to hate me but it seemed like the right thing to do right? The fans were shouting yes and told me to go. I left and followed the staff to found out where is located. They guided me to the backstage room. I saw (Y/N) in complete pain. The staff and I had to help (Y/N) to the car. Once we arrived to the car I opened the car doors to let (Y/N) in. My band was following me and (Y/N) to the car. They got in and wonder what the hell is going on. I told them that (Y/N) is in labor we needed to go to the hospital right now. I started driving to the hospital. Once we arrived there. I talked to the lady at the front desk. She said How may i help you today. My fiance is in labor and she needs to get birth right now. I grabbed (Y/N) hand and the lady at the front thought that we were playing a joke on her and said is your fiance really in labor or this is just act you guys are playing. I told her directly to her eyes and said yes she is in labor madam can we get a room or we have to delivery them right here. I looked at (Y/N) she started scream in pain even more than ever. She said to follow her. The others have to wait at the waiting room which is outside of this door. We arrived to room 452. Mr. Gary was getting prepared to do surgery on (Y/N). She is getting a C-Section today. The nurses handed me scrubs and change clothes. Once i was done i went back to the surgery room and comfort (Y/N) who was laying in bed. I know that she is tired and in pain but this will be over hopefully. After our conversation about what ever we were talking about. They are finally born.