When are you going to tell him

Before reading this picture above credits goes to Andy and his blind adorable dog. Let's get back to the story shall we :).

Reader's Pov

A few days ago, Juliet and Andy both got back from their honeymoon. Everything was okay until today. Juliet was having a bad day with her business, and her husband and she just wanted to have some space for herself without any stress leading to a lot of controversy and the fans wanted every single detail about this problem. I have been thinking and I went to the conclusion of helping Juliet out. I know that she is going through a lot like everybody else in the world but I was willing to help. I just hope that nothing bad will happen at all and I will take care of that later because I am still in the hospital since I am recovering from giving birth. Anyways, Myself and Vic had been talking like everybody else would.

Vic can I ask you something I know that you don't like to get into people business but I just your opinion about something that one of my friends is going through. I said while Vic was holding the baby.

Okay shoot what do you want to talk about that you are so concerned about your friend what happened? Vic said silently without waking up the baby.

Well, I have a friend who is a going through a lot of stress and I wanted to somehow make her feel better. However, she is recently got married and it feels like she needs some advise about being married and all that. What should I do? I said Vic nervously.

Is this girl name is Juliet Simms? If so, talk to her I know that she recently got married and have to deal with being the fact that she is married to the one and only Andy Biersack but you needed to follow your heart. If you have something on your mind that you wanted to just clear out and justify then go talk to Juliet but not now though because you just gave birth yesterday. I love you baby but just talk to her in a few days okay?

I love you too and fine I will talk to her in a few days. I replied back.

One week later

I was taking care of the kids while the guys are working on their album misadventures. Kellin and Katelynne were sleeping in their bedroom for the next few hours because they were handling their business on their own. They asked me if I wanted to take care of the kids and I simply said yes, because I have to take care of kids either way but whatever.

Andy and his crew were working on Andy solo project so that will take even longer because Andy will eventually travel around the world to show a different perspective of himself since he is willing to try something new and not something that he had lost interest in. He is still in Black Veil Brides but he wanted to try something new and nobody is going to stop him because of that. New music equals new opportunities for everybody to hear but it takes time and it takes a lot of twist and turns in order for that to happen.

Anyways, while I was taking care of the kids I decided to talk to Juliet even though we don't talk a lot as we used to. Juliet was in her temporary room until I knocked on her door.

I was questioning myself either or not to bring up the fact that Juliet is hiding something but what does she have to hide? Maybe I was losing my mind and things will be okay that won't end up being an total disaster but I won't find out what is going on unless if I just to talk to Juliet and figure out everything else later.

She opened to the door and smiled at me. Oh this will be good.

"Hi Juliet, I know that you just came back from your honeymoon with Andy but I am just worried about you. I know that it got nothing to do with me and I shouldn't had ask you in the first place but I need to know something."

Come in and I will tell you my situation okay. Juliet said and I just nodded.

She let me in and shut the door behind her. Here is the question that I have been waiting for the past few days.

I took a deep breath and said "What is going on Juliet you know that you can tell me anything. I am here for you. I am willing to support you and all that". I stared at Juliet. By staring at her I know that she was nervous and scared. It looks like all of her emotions is all together. But I might know what the problem is. Please don't tell me is what I think it is. I quietly said to myself without Juliet hearing me

I don't know how to say this but Andy and myself did something that I wanted but I just regret it. Juliet said while freaking out and trying to calm down.

"(Y/N) I know that you are going to go to mad at me but please don't freak out please. I know that this is hard for me to say because I have never been this way nor experience this in my life". Juliet said while blocking the answer I needed for her to ask. I sat on her bed and she sat beside on me.

Juliet what I are you trying to say? I asked

(Y/N) I am pregnant. Juliet said who started to cry.

Shit

That is the end of that chapter. More to come soon sorry about the hangover. Bye 😇 until another day.