Meeting Blade parents

In a hour, we are going to see Blade's parents for the first time. I am so excited but nervous. I have no idea what to say to them. I asked Blade about his life parents if they are nice and etc... He said yes but they can be a little annoying. Good I hope. My parents got dressed and we all head out to Blades house. Once we were got out of the car. Blade ringed on the door bell. He did have the keys but there is more than one person coming to his house. Hope my parents like them. His mom opened the door and instantly hugged my mom. I am confused? Are they best friends or something I don't. (Y/N) its me Emily. We used to go to the same school and we used to live next door to each other when we were younger. Don't you remember? His mom said. Yes I do remember you. When we were kids we used to hang out with one another. I was disappointed that I haven't seen you for a decade. Vic this is Emily. We were best friends for a long time. Its nice to meet you Emily. Who is your husband? Oh right sorry this is Alex gaskarth. Alex from all time low. Is it the same Alex who I was featured in a song called A love is like war. Alex got up from the couch and walked to my dad. Long time no see. We meet again Fuentes. How's everything Vic. Everything was good. I have a daughter and twins. But you have never told me that you guys have a son together. I thought I did wait I thought that I told you that I have one when I was drunk. Alex do you seriously think that I will remember that. We were drunk. I don't remember anything other than passing out from the insane party we had. Its was fun while it lasted but major headache. We have a lot to discuss don't we my dad said. After hours and hours of talking we had to celebrate at my house. Alex and Emily tagged along and went to our house. Great mike, Jaime and Tony will get wasted soon. All of us arrived at arrive and got settled in. The same old same old Blade's parents were excited about the house, give them a tour and a little reunion with the whole PTV band. (Author note: I will post more chapters in a minute. Cya.