Going through pregnancy

Short Chapter...

Reader's pov

Ever since I told Vic that I was pregnant he started to be overprotected of it. Vic and I went to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby. I lay on the sliver table and lifted my shirt up so the doctor can put some gel all over my stomach and grabbed his scanner machine that view the inside of my belly. He looked for the baby and found it. He said that there is the baby and its a girl and a boy. I got confused and asked him am I expecting twins? He said yes you are congratulations. Vic was shocked about the results of what I am having. Now I am worried because he looks freeze like he saw something that was so unexpected like is this really happen. The doctor have to shake him to come back to life. The first words that vic said is that are you 100% sure (Y/N) is having twins or this is just a joke. The doctor looked at him and said yes she is expecting twins. Here are the pictures. If you look closely to the picture you will see their heads shoulders. Do you need more evidence or you are going to faint? No I'm good thanks for asking. We got home and Vic fainted once when got home. Jaime and Mike was in the kitchen having a random conversation until Vic decided to faint on the floor. I think that if you tell anyone like your husband or boyfriend that you are expecting a child they will either excited and nervous because the doesn't know how to take care of a child.. Then there the other thing would be that person will blank out seemed like there are out of space and lost. Then they said I am okay I got this he will faint. Jaime went to the living room and saw Vic like he saw the worst shit in his life. He called Mike and took him to our bedroom. Then I felt the first babies kicks. It didn't hurt that much but they will probably going to kick a lot later on in my pregnancy. I am still new at this. But from a scale one to ten when I reached nine months I will give birth which is going to hurt like a bitch. love each other. 6 months later in pregnancy. Vic have been very protective on the pregnancy I have now. He smoked outside but not near me and the twins babies that still inside of my womb. (AN: I don't know if Vic even smokes just pretend that he does.) He stopped smoking hours later and put on a lot of fresh mints inside his mouth and started chew. He went back inside and went come to the bedroom where I was sleeping. He took off his shirt and leave his boxers on. After that he climbed on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and fell asleep. I woke up with some kicking I whispered I love you sweethearts this your mother speaking I can't wait until you sweet little angels are born I smiled and rubbed my swollen belly. I grabbed Vic hand and placed it on my stomach. The babies are still kicking but it's okay. Vic was sleeping until I put his hand on my stomach. He smiled and woke up. He asked me how are they? I told him that they are good they are just kicking with happiness. He smiled even wider and kissed my stomach.