Secrets revealed

It's my daughter Evangelina, I can't believe it. She was born March 19th 2005. I didn't tell nobody well only Crimison about my pregnancy because of everything that had happened in my life. I put her up for adoption because she will have a better family than me. John doesn't even know about my pregnancy. I had her when I was 18 but I think that she was better off without me in her life. I don't want her to be in the same situation as me. I want her safe, it feels like I had abandon her for all those years. I miss her so much. She walked up to me and I walked up to her. I am so happy to see her again. I know that I just saw her but she looks exactly like me. It have been ten years since I have seen her. I hope that she is not mad at me for putting her up for adoption. But now I am willing to take her back if she wants to be with me. Both of us were standing face to face. My eyes were full of water I can't believe this is happening right now.

"Mommy" Evangelina said her voice broke as soon as she said that word. I broke down and cried my eyes out. I couldn't say anything just cried. I sank down to her level and instantly hugged her. She hugged me back. I couldn't hide my tears. I felt miserable but happy that I am able to see her again. I didn't let go neither did she. I thought that I lost her and that I am the worst mom she ever had by give her to somebody else. I loved her so much. The day I had her I cried with joy but that vanish when the doctors took her away from me. I thought that was the end for me. I turned down being a mother who wouldn't let go of my ex. Things changed up to the point when John abused me completely. I know in my heart that she hates me. She deserve better but I let her go. Now that I got older I have a family who loves and cares about me, 3 kids including Evanglelina(depending) and a baby boy who is still in my uterus and not named yet. I tried to stop crying and successfully it stopped. I stared at my baby girl dark (e/c). I feel so connected to her. I finally spoken

"Hi Evangelina mommy misses you. Where have you been for the past years". I said to her quietly. But all I heard was her crying. She tried to say it but she had the hiccups. "I-was-in-and-out- of the- adoption- center. I really- miss you- mom. Nobody loves me. I escape the adoption area and went here to see you again. I miss you so much. Can you please take me out of adoption. I want my mom and my only mom and dad back please". She said sadly admitted.

I took a deep breath and said "Yes after Warped Tour is over for today. You and I including your new dad will take you to the adoption center and work something out okay baby". I said to her

"I miss you mommy and thanks for taking me back with you. I love you mom". She said quickly.

"You will always have me. I am so sorry that I put you in adoption but I will never do that again". I said and kissed her cheek. Vic was confused about all of this. I think he is saying in his mind that Evangelina is not my kid. But I gave birth to her and now I have her back in my life where she belongs.

Who is this (Y/N) and why is she always calling you mom? Vic questioned suddenly

Vic this is Evangelina, she is my daughter I know that you think that both of us are crazy right now just let me explain okay just hear me out. He nodded and I said "When I was eighteen years old I found out that I was pregnant. I didn't know what to do nor who to tell because I was terrified that something bad would happen to me and John will leave me alone making me take care of a child all by myself. I decided to hide my pregnancy to everybody and I do mean everybody like my family and friends and others well except Crimison because I would tell her everything. I hide my pregnancy so that people won't hate me that much. Then when my due date arrived I had the baby but within a couple of minutes she was taken away from me. Because my dumb self wanted to put her up for adoption. But I felt miserable ever since until now. Since she is here, I want her back and make things better all over again, I know that I can't change the past but I can change the future. Evangelina would love to be with her family what do you say. "How do you know that she is yours"? Vic questioned. She looks like me when I was younger and if you look at me closely you will noticed that both of us have dimples and hair color. I admit to Vic.