Good cause(before the accident)

(Y/N)'s Pov

Something is wrong Vic this week. He won't tell me shit the only thing that he will be doing is going back and forth from home to God knows where and whatever. If he just tells me what is going on, I can automatically help him with the situation. I know that we are married, but we needed to be more open about one another. Maybe Vic wanted to figure out the situations that he is currently happening by myself, but I am willing to help him if necessary. I love Vic, and he loves me we were supposed to be together till death to us part. But once we are dead and all that we remain together dead or alive no matter what happens to us. But as of now I am not going to intervene with his problems because it is his business and not mine. I thought to myself silently.

"Mommy," Aiden and Rose said while tugging my shirt. I lost focus in my thoughts and stared at my kids and smile. "When is daddy coming home," Aiden said while worried about his dad. "He will be coming soon.

"I miss daddy I want him here now with us. Rose said while crying like there is no tomorrow" I sigh and kissed Rose forehead. "Calm down your dad is okay but right now he is busy taking care of business how about this when your dad come home he will explain everything to us I promise but for now let's just sleep and hopefully your dad will come home. Next thing we know all of us passed out to sleep.

Vic's pov

Today is the worst day ever. I went to my parents' house like usual but the day they were depressed and miserable about something but what is it that they are so depressed about in the first place? I got my spare key that my dad gave me and opened the door. Everything was quiet but why? Usual when I get home mom will be instantly hugging me like I haven't seen her in years even though I usually visit every day if I can and not busy with music, fans, etc... "Hello someone home mom and dad are you at home, I am worried about you guys. I walked inside and closed the door right behind me. I heard footsteps which sound like my mom because she is usually at home and dad working but I thought that he was off today maybe not. I saw my mom and she hugged me tight. "Hi, Vic what are you doing here I thought that you were going back home to your wife and kids. Why are you here? Mom said silently.

"Mom I know you anytime that you hugged me tight like that it is usually a situation that you have with someone. Now tell me what is going on please tell me. Are you and dad getting a divorce? Did someone was causing trouble because if they a--- I was cut off by my mom

"No, no, no, there is nothing wrong well one thing. But you need to sit down if you want to know. I instantly sat down on the couch and stared at mom. Mom sat beside me and took a deep breath. "Vic I know that you are the first son and all, but umm let me go straight to the point. Your dad and I are losing the house. I know that we have a lot of memories of this house, but now the bills got so high we can't pay it anymore. We only have a few days to give the money to the bank, and if we don't, then we have to leave and find a place to live. I am sorry if I have to tell you this, but I don't know what we should do anymore.

"Are you sure about losing the house because if this is a joke, then I am leaving. I stared at my mom, and she got up to grab something but what. She gave me the letter, and I opened it. I read the letter and sighed. This letter from the fucken bank that it was a cool idea to create the bombshell that can make us leave our once called home. I told my mom that I need to take a walk around the house for a few minutes. She understands and went back to her room.

I got up and open and closed the door behind me. I walked around the backyard knowing that this will be my last time here. I can't believe it after years and years paying for the house my parents couldn't pay this bills. I would love to help out, but I don't have enough money to pay off everything for them and it feels like I let them down. Because I wanted to do something that shows them gratitude and just give them everything that to say, thank you. But I can't now. Unless, there is a miracle somewhere. But as for right now, there is nothing I can do to help them. I kept questioning myself and the family, but I just wish that there is a miracle somewhere. I know that I have to talk to (y/n) and Mike about this situation so I am better off talking to them and coming up with a decision to make things somewhat back to normal.