Happy Mother's Day

Vic's POV
Today is Happy Mother's day. I have to do something special for my wife (Y/N) and my mom Vivian. Its a miracle that I have both of them in my life. I wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for my mom. My mom is my savior without her I am nothing. I am so blessed that I have her in my life. I know that we sometimes fight and have our ups and down but my mom is right. She sacrificed so much to take care of me and Mike. She always been there for me throughout everything. My mom is my hero and I love her so much. She made me to be a gentleman. She made me to be someone who is not afriad on who they are. I love her so much as well as my wife. Thank god that I have them both. I have to do something to show my appreciation for everything they had done to me. But what should I do? I need to get my brother, Tony, Jaime, Jade maybe her boyfriend Blade still debating. I went to their rooms and asked them another favor but this one is more important and memorable. Its noon right now and I only have eight maybe nine hours to accomplished this. We went to the backyard to make sure that (Y/N) doesn't know about this. If she comes out here we had to make a excuse or something stupid so that she doesn't suspect it and suspicious about it. So what the hell is going on that you made us get out of our rooms Mike said. Bro today is mothers day don't you even remember or look at the calendar for once. Holy shit I didn't know what are we going for mom and other moms in the band mike said. I don't know what to do for them. My brain is not working right now. That why I called you guys out here. I need some ideas to make this the most best mother's day ever. I don't care about the cost. I don't care if this take forever but I needed this to memorable. So any of you guys have an ideas on what to do? We can take our wives and mothers to a fancy restaurant that they all can agree with and gave them flowers and a movie said Jaime who surprising have a son coming soon and married. But not always of us have kids yet... Said Tony but mothers turtle I said. Okay finally someone bring smart. Umm dad mom coming what should we do said Jade who is cuddling with Blade. What should we do? Just say a distraction this have to work. Whatever just do it. Here she comes. Hey guys why are you out here something happened (Y/N) said. Well the gang and I were talking about how Jaime feets really stink. My feet isn't that bad in every interview we went to you guys always say that my feet smells bad. Isn't not that bad is it (Y/n)? Well um no it doesn't smell that bad. At least it doesn't smell like a skunk that is ready to blow. I hate you guys can you just let go on how bad my feet is for once. Okay but we might need a gas mask to let it go. Oh shut up Vic. Everybody laughs. Next thing we know Jaime tackled Vic to the pool leaving them wet. What the hell Jaime why did you do that? He whispered to me and said this is all part of the plan play along will yeah. Okay. Because Vic you were making fun of my odor feet so i wanted vengeance Jaime said loudly. Tony, Mike jump in the pool and jump on Jaime and I. Shit seriously Mike you had to jump on top of me damn my head hurts. Sorry bro it was on accident if it wasn't for turtle. Me why are you putting me into this Tony said. Because it was your idea to jump on the pool i just followed along. (Y/N) I will meet you back in the house. I needed you to help me with something quick. Okay Vic well see you guys later. She walked away and went back to her bed room. That was easy. All of us had to contact our family, friends and etc... Night have come and we all gathered at a restaurant. Each one of us show our dedication to our parents. Saying how much we loved them and everything. Kellin is still on tour but he decided to come because he was off and he wanted to do something special for his lovely mother and wife. The day still continued until it was two at midnight. A lot of laughter. People fall asleep left to right so it is to go. My wife by the way loved ever moment of it. Thank god I have a family, a beautiful wife and friends supporting one another and how greatful it is to be alive. (AN: I am going to type two more chapters for today. Hopefully you readers love it.