Life always have their struggles part 2

Yeah boy and doll face-Pierce the veil 

(Y/N)'s Pov

After meeting Crimson's girlfriend for the first time. Then I noticed something about Melissa. She seems to be calm and friendly, but I know that there is something about her that is off. I don't know what but I know that something is wrong not in a bad way, though. It is hard to explain. While we were making our way to the kitchen, I noticed that Mason, my sister-son was playing with a girl. Melissa told me that she is a mother to Olivia. She is currently eight years old same as Mason. They played random games here and there. Crimson and Melissa was holding hand until I saw something surprising. I saw Melissa put her hand on her stomach with automatically means that she is pregnant. I know because of motherly instinct. Melissa sat down, and everybody else was in the living room lounge just doing their own thing and talked. "So how did you and Crimson meet? I asked Melissa who was blushing at the time. "When I meet Crimson for the first time I was scared because I started to have feelings for her out of nowhere. We were with our friends just hanging out at a campfire, and Crimson pulled me aside and next thing we started dating. At first, I thought that she have no intentions for a woman like me. I believed that she was interested in guys and not me. Everything works out and here we are talking to you guys about it." She told me and once again I was surprised. "How long have you been dating?" Katelynne asked "We have been together for four years. "Aww you guys look like a perfect couple, but the question that I wanted to ask you Melissa and you and me already now the answer to this already but are you pregnant right now. Melissa nodded and cried " My drunk ex-boyfriend decided it was a cool idea to raped me. I never wanted it to happen, but unfortunately, it did. Once I told Crimson about it, she told my family, and they supported me. I am not getting an abortion because a child deserves to be with a mother who is willing to be there for them every step of the way. I am expecting a baby girl. "It is like a connect three at this point because the three of you beautiful ladies have been the same situation. At least you guys were able to move on from it. We all nodded, and everybody instantly treated Melissa as if she is already a part of the family.

We chatted all day until the doorbell rings once again. I got up and pick up Angel who was complaining about not being carried that much. She is still a baby, but she needs to grow up but not so fast. I bet that she learned it from her sister Rose who w as messing with Katelynne's hair and she might have created some knots for Katelynne to pull out. I opened the door and noticed that grandma was right in front of me. I hugged her and let her inside. Angel still was attached to me, and she doesn't want me to put her down. I sighed and walked towards where Vic was lying out. I gave him Angel, and he placed her on his lap, and she fell asleep within a few minutes. Grandma sat in the recliner staring at Crimson and Melissa. "Please don't tell me you two are dating. You guys don't belong to be together. It is a sin to do so. You two look like faggots at this point. Melissa rose up and walked to my grandma. "I love your granddaughter Mrs. Martinez, but you need to stop being---- Melissa was cut off, and Grandma instantly slap her on the face as well as pushed her hard to the ground. Everybody roused up and witness what just happen. Melissa was on the floor crying in pain, and all the sudden blood appeared on her pants. All the boys helped her up and called the ambulance. "Grandma get out of my house right now. You don't realize what you just did." Grandma was laughing it off like it was funny. "Grandma I am trying my best not to lose my temper but what you just did was on called for. Melissa is pregnant, and you thought it was a good idea to push her and yeah she is dating Crimson, but they don't deserve to be called fags. She is very close to losing her child thanks to you now get out of my house. Grandma got up and walked out the house without apologizing to Melissa. She didn't do anything wrong, and now here we are, Melissa is in a lot of pain, Crimson is trying to help her as well as everybody else. Mason was crying, and I had to comfort him. It took him a while to calm down eventually it did. The ambulance comes and put Melissa on stretches and guided her to the ambulance car.

Melissa's Pov

Five days later

I woke up in a hospital. Then I started to remember what happened. I was standing up going to confront my girlfriend who I am completely in love with and can't lose without grandma took things in her hands, and here I am in a hospital and yet nobody told me that the baby is fine. I felt someone hands and turn to my right and saw my girlfriend waking up. She adjusted herself and stared at me face to face. She smiled and started kissing me. I kissed back without any hesitation until we got interrupted by the doctor. I looked around and saw everyone who I meet recently don't know their names that much other than (Y/N) and Vic. "I have some good news the baby is fine, and she is not damaged in any way what so ever. Surgery was a success, and you will be able to leave by tomorrow, but we still needed to test you and the baby just to make sure you two are perfectly fine before you go. I nodded and smiled "Thank you so much, dad." I said "Your welcome sweetheart and make sure that you tell your mother that you are fine because she won't stop bothering me at work. I nodded once again, and my dad hugged me before leaving the room. Crimson hugged me, and I didn't let go, and she ended up lying on the bed beside me. Everyone in the room woke up and questioned me about the baby's condition. I told them that the baby is fine, and I just needed to be tested a few more times before I leave the hospital. They nodded, and I rested my head on Crimson's shoulder. "I love you, Melissa.

"I love you too Crimson."

A few week later

I introduced Crimson's family to mines. At first, I thought that there would be a lot of drama, but that didn't happen. Everything went well, and nobody got hurt. Crimson's grandma apologizes to me, but I didn't say anything back to her. I moved on, but I won't forget it. Crimson was protective of me because of the baby, but she loves the both of us. Today is my baby shower, so that is another reason why I wanted to combine families and make it into a family gathering/baby shower. I was going through a lot of presents and noticed something amazing, but it still makes me emotionally. I saw a ring on my finger, and I thought that it was a promise ring no it was an engagement ring. Crimson proposed to me in the best way possible, and I said yes. I instantly kissed her on the lips, and I can't be much happier.

Author's Note

I just posted part 2 of life always have their struggles I hope you guys like it. Sorry about the grammar errors I tried and I didn't proofread this chapter sorry once again. Before I go for the next few hours, please comment down below any requests that you guys wanted to do for this story. I will be doing this for a few weeks. Just for you guys thank you and have a great day.