Memory lane

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked around the house like any other day just to see if there is anything to do. I am still pregnant, but I am careful either way. After a few minutes, I came across an attic. I don't know what lies in there because the last time I had gone to the attic. I was 24 years old still adjusting to a new private house and yes I was dating my abusive boyfriend at that time but he doesn't know where I live, and I will keep it that way like it or not. I pulled the string that was hanging from the ceiling and pull it. Mike mysterious appeared and helped me get inside. A small ladder appeared, and he let go of the string but checked that it wouldn't lock us out. I careful walked upstairs and looked around the place. It has been five almost six years since the last time I have been inside of the attic. Maybe it will bring up some memory like the good old days. I went through boxes and boxes to see if there are any childhood memories I wasn't able to find anything until now. I opened a box that had tons of photo albums inside. I looked through some of them, and it made me smile and laugh a lot. Mike was curious why I was laughing so hard. I gave him the book and pointed on one of my favorite pictures. Mike looked at it and smiled as well.

(Y/N) Do you remember this photo by chance? Mike questioned me, and I nodded. " I remember that picture because I went to a party for the first time and met some of my best friends there. Why were you asking me, Mike? I questioned back. "I can't believe that you still have these pictures for all these few years I thought that you throw them away, but you didn't. The reason why I asked was that if you look close, you can see the younger version of myself, Vic, Tony, Jaime and you as well as other people. I looked closely at the picture, and I noticed that Mike was right. We were sitting on a random couch having a good time before getting drunk at one point.

Then I remember something else besides that picture I just saw. I remember that I dated a guy, not the asshole that dated in the past and gave me a lot of shit that I didn't deserve. It was a different guy who was always happy to see me. His smile was beautiful like he meets someone he wanted to be with his entire life but who was it. I realized that guy that I dated was Vic. Everything was coming together now. It makes sense. The story behind this was that I dated Vic for six years. I was sixteen, and Vic was eighteen. My mom(imposter) had a job in the hospital, and she had to go to Ohio. I was upset because I had to leave my friends as well my best ex-boyfriend ever. They mean some much to me but I had to move unless the family wanted to be poor and blame me for everything. I remember telling Vic about it, and he was devastated. He wanted me to stay in San Diego where I belong but I can't.

He tried everything he possibly can to make me stay, but it didn't work. I wanted to be with him, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I smiled once again and looked at the wedding ring Vic got me. I am his wife now but that is life for me, and I wanted to keep it that way. I love Vic with all of my heart, and I don't want to lose him, and I know that we will be together forever and always. Mike was looking through more photos of us when we were younger, but then he froze for a moment. He dropped the book and instantly hugged me. "Mike I am your sister and I am pregnant so please don't kill me for your powerful hug. Can you at least hug less tight because I need to breathe, and you know that I have asthma? I told him. He loosens his arms but not so close to hurt the baby. He finally let me go, and I was able to breathe once again. "(Y/N) I am so happy that you are Vic's wife because he won't shut the hell up about you. The only person that he always talks about you and the main thing that got him upset which made him depressed as well as self-harming himself was you. Now, you guys are married, having kids and seemed to be a happy family which is a good thing because I don't want Vic to be in the hospital like last time. Mike explained to me.

I was surprised that Vic did all of that because of me. I never thought that Vic of all people would self-harm himself. I understand that he been through a lot. But that was in the past, and we are in the future now. Vic has me, and I will never leave his side ever. I need to talk to Vic right now. I quickly hugged Mike and said thank you before I left the room I grabbed some photos of us when we were teenagers. I hope that Vic realized that person who was with was me and not somebody else. I left the attic and carefully walked down the staircase. I went inside of my bedroom and noticed that Vic was sleeping. I walked up to the bed and carefully remove some of the bed sheets without waking up him up. After five minutes of looking at Vic adore sleepy face, I decided to kiss him. At first, he didn't move just breathe a little bit heavier. He got the message, and he kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around my body and things started to heat up but I stop him. He opened his beautiful brown eyes and stared at me.

He kissed me once again, and I grabbed the photo album on top of a dresser. I got it and somewhat comfortable with my body. Vic sat up and wrapped his body around me once again just to see what I was doing. I opened it and looked at some of the photos until I came across I photo that I had to show Vic. I pointed at the picture and asked Vic who was in the picture? He looked at it carefully and said it was himself, Tony, Jaime and Mike with a mysterious girl that I dated. Why did you ask (Y/N)? "Why I asked is because the mysterious girl that you dated that girl if you look close that was me, Vic. Vic looked at the picture once again and realized that it was me. He embraced me and cried a little bit. "Babe why are you crying you have me. I will be here for you forever and always. I know that we dated in the past but look at us now. We are married and have kids together. I love you Vic told me and we started to make out a little bit more.

Hey, guys I just wanted to apologize that I didn't post any new chapters. I was going through a lot, and here I am creating new chapters. I will be posting more chapter throughout the week, and I hope you guys like it :)